-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@KATE-FLOURNOY YOU DID A GIF OF LOKI MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@KATE_FLOURNOY YOU DID A GIF OF LOKI MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Well it’s there, so, congratulations.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@DaughteroftheKing Yeah, I thought about a double high-five but that was too tame. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Mariposa Monsters Inc is my absolute favorite animated movie and I think always will be. Everything is SO WELL DONE.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Kate-Flournoy XD Yup.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Kate-Flournoy Eh…so much for joy. *snicker*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Kate-Flournoy THAT WILL NEVER CEASE TO BE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. MY HEART BLEEDS. *deals with it by going to weep in a corner*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@graciegirl @emma-flournoy Yeah, Pixar definitely failed with that one. Plus, the whole thing with the boy acting like a dog was weird. I have a feeling Pixar’s upcoming film, Coco, isn’t going to be any better.
I like Cars too, but not as much as I like Toy Story, Monsters Inc, or Finding Nemo. I think Cars 2 could have been better, but it w…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@DaughteroftheKing *UNINTELLIGBLE SCREAM* That is wonderful. *bowls you over*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@TheAcornMan The naval history is the BEST. Have you seen the A&E mini-series Horatio Hornblower? If that period nautical stuff is something you like you’d probably love that. It’s one of my favorite series.
Heh…the main one that comes to mind (and another more minor one) was a rip-off from the Viking Quest book series by Lois Walfrid…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Catwing It would be if those were in his book… 😛 His time-travel element isn’t like that though…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
(*pokes head out of glitter* @Emily Oh hey fellow ENFJ. *high-five*)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus Oh right, To Soar ON Eagles. It didn’t give me any Native American vibes till Kate mentioned it (thanks a lot Kate. XD) but I don’t think it’s the best one anyway. Yet.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Glitter-Ocelot GLITTER! *reverberating cackles* I am the glitter elf of the forum, and I am pleased to welcome you here. *drowns the forum in glitter* Believe me, the fact that you stated your MBTI type right off the bat has automatically endeared you to the hearts of half our population. Me, on the other hand… I’m endeared by the nerrrrrrrd.…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Emily The part of my brain that is so done with life is strongly suggesting I abandon everything and go live by the ocean and eat chocolate for the rest of my days. However, the sentimental side of my brain loves this book and totally agrees with you. So yeah, thanks. I hope my sanity is recoverable. 😀
(@Emma-Flournoy, this is a banner day. My…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
And yes sometimes we do imitate Americans but are far more likely to imitate the Russian accent.
Russian accent? That is beyond cool. XD
@theacornman -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I am starting to get into a really bad habit of not reading. I kinda need to be kicked for it lol.
I may or may not be guilty of this also. Maybe I should melt my own chair.
@theacornman -
Snapper replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@daeus Ooh, I like that…although it is a little long. Of course, the title ‘The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe’ is long too. XD Maybe instead of ‘who’ you could say ‘that’….I don’t know…weird Snapper preferences.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@glitter-ocelot Hi hi hi! Welcome to KP!
Er, yes @josiahdeboer We does want to know the story behind your name??? *glances between the two of you* *shrugs* 😛
I am Dragon Snapper, both a dragon and a Samwise Gamgee and a writer and a lover of sci-fi and fantasy and a million other things.
Anyway, glad to have you here! 😀
*flies of very…[Read more]
- Load More
