-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Question: Where do you Rangers live?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Yeah you’re probably smaller than that. Size proportions isn’t my strong point when it comes to drawing. 😛
Catwing, @daughteroftheking, @emily, @sam-kowal, @lady-iliara, @others-who-have-submitted-characters Thank you! Putting all of your characters on my list!
Anybody else?? *whistles a hint-hint tone*
-
Joy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I like it!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily Welcome to KP! Water lilies are quite lovely. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon Unfortunately I, also, am not the best at coming up with names. Your jewelry pieces are beautiful though.
Let’s see. Um… all I’m coming up with sounds quite insipid, and the only other thing is ‘On Wings of Song’ which is a Mendelssohn piece of music and doesn’t even WORK for what you’re asking and I can’t get it out of my head to…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Yup, I like to study things too. Studying things is good. *nod*
Oh yeah, sort of. ;P
Unless your family is just as crazy as you are. And even in which case, you’d still rather be alone when you break down. XD
HA, exactly! A titanium steamroller. That’s perfect. No, neither Sanderson nor Hugo are kind to their characters.
But that’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Tag fail… @emily
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ My favorite Doctor is Peter Davison, the Fifth Doc from the 1980s
@alia You don’t like the Tenth?? Wow, it’s not everyday I hear that!! Why don’t you like him?
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Of course you can be in the story! Just describe your character (see above post) 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Hello, and welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! (Okay, the official title is “The Bestistest Place on the Internet,” but that doesn’t rhyme.) My name is Dekreel.
A Whovian! *dances* Yesss, I love Doctor Who! Who’s your favorite Doctor? 😉
Oh, and your favorite book(s)? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper @catwing @lady-iliara @sam-kowal @daughteroftheking
Okay, I am making good progress with finding characters! Most of whom I have tagged here have told me that they wanted their characters to be in the story. So, could you please describe your characters? There are a couple of you who already have, but desc…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 You are officially the coolest person I have ever met!!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal I love him already! I’m getting a surge of inspiration! How big is he? *whips out laptop and start typing notes*
-
Joy replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Good luck! *pats shoulder* I know your struggle all too well! Just this morning I turned in an essay that was due last week! It just plain intimidated me, and I blanked out, and wrote way too many notes. I finally got down to actually writing the essay itself yesterday! Praying!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily TobyMac! Wingfeather Saga!! Ooh, I like you already!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42 Sorry I missed your comment! Actually that would work – having a book of KP short stories. 😀
Funny… is not my cup of tea. But I’ll try! And of course I’ll have y’all beta-read it 😉 I think @dragon-snapper would be good at adding the humor – considering her LOKD.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking What a beautiful creature! *tries very hard not to look like she’s sorry for Reggie* Sure, I think I can fit a tiger in there somewhere… What about you? Do you want to be in there too? Maybe as Reggie’s trainer?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Aw man! I’d love to but I’m already reading a Rooglewood story for a friend of mine. 🙁 Good luck though!
- Load More
