-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper started the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
‘Sup Kapeefers!
Over my nice hiatus, I finished editing the first draft of one of my novels, Sector One: Insurrection. I’m pretty excited about it too, especially since I can send it out to more betas. AKA You all! 😀
I’ll try to throw together a half-decent synopsis to explain it.
Ike Benrai inherited a lot from his father. His looks. His…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Heyyy, are you new here? 😀
The Doctor would rather own 25 cats
-
itisastarrynight started the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello! New recruit here. I have recently have taken an interest in writing my own story, My current (and first) is going to be a graphic novel, it is what pulled me into writing as I always have been a bit intimidated by doing my own book or project. It will hopefully be character-centered. Love the community and articles posted here. (I’ve…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Not bad! Nice font X) Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! What are your favorite books?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Hey! Welcome to kingdom pen! 😀 What’s your favorite book?
@aislinn-mollisong What about melted chairs?
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Arlo would rather have his family lose the memory of himself.
He would rather be allergic to his favourite food than constantly be stubbing his toe.
He would rather watch a poorly made movie, would rather eat 20 pancakes, and also would rather live in the Sahara Dessert for two years over Antarctica, I ironically imagine he hates…[Read more] -
itisastarrynight posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
New recruit here. Hello everyone 🙂
-
itisastarrynight posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
-
itisastarrynight changed their profile picture 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl The Doctor would rather make the gift herself, and no one celebrated her birthday
@perfectfifths Sappy romance X)
Would your character rather ride a shark, a tiger or a giant snake?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I LOVE WRINKLE IN TIME!!!! It’s so exciting and epic! And also symbolic, although I haven’t quite figured out what exactly the stuff symbolizes…
What was your favorite part? I like the part at the end where Meg saves Charles from IT with love.
Mind if I bring in another Wrinkle in Time fan?
@graciegirl! Get over here!
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Over the past two years, I’ve been thinking about what I want to do with my life. My dream is to become an author/illustrator. Up until the past six months or so I remained silent to the writing and art world. That was fine, but now that I’m trying to pursue art/writing as a profession, I need to branch out. The problem is that I know little about…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I’ve heard of A Wrinkle in Time, but I’ve never actually read it.
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Discussion for Video Seven: Negative Character Arc in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aratrea I can think of several examples from the Bible. In 1 & 2 Kings especially, when so many bad kings are overthrown and a few faithful survive. Or when the Babylonians captured Judah, and everything looked awful, but it was to draw the people of Israel (protagonist) back to God;Â we know more of the story, that the Messiah did come. Would…[Read more]
-
Emily D started the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello Kapeefers,
I wondered if any of you had read A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’Engle and if so what you thought of it.  I just finished it today and would love to hear your opinions about it…Thanks!  🙂
@emily @perfectfifths @rolena-hatfield @mariposa @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @joy @dekreel  @seekjustice @kate-f…[Read more]
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter  Hey and welcome!  Always wonderful to meet a fellow writer.  😀
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj  And have you heard any of Lauren Daigle’s music?  She has an amazing voice!
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj  No, I haven’t seen Newsies.  Is it good?  What’s it about?  😀
- Load More

@itisastarrynight Hi and welcome to KP! If you want to wander over to the page Start HERE in the Forum bar, you can make a thread to introduce yourself. People will be able to see you better there too and say hi.
Again, welcome! 😉
thank you!