Hey everyone!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    princesswriter
    @princesswriter
      • Total Posts: 16

Hi! *wave*

Just wanted to said hi to everyone since I am new here. I am so excited to be on here.

So here some randoms facts about me. I mostly read action adventures and fantasy books.  I do gymnastics, and figure skating.  I have been to 10 different countries and I love to travel. And I love history.  One more thing. My favorite color is pink.

Well I just I will see you guys around.

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa
        • Total Posts: 335

@princesswriter Greetings, your highness! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus, welcome you to the bestistiest place on the internet!

I adore pink too (particularly hot pink).

What countries have you visited? 😀

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 155

@princesswriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!!! *Sticks tongue out at all the other KeePers* What’re some of you favorite books?

Aislinn Mollisong
          @aislinn-mollisong
            • Total Posts: 445

Hey, @princesswriter! I’m Aislinn, hailing from Aethasia. Good to see another writer has discovered this most wonderful Kingdom of Pen. Willl you be helping to rule? 😉

One question: Are you homeschooled?

Two question: Do you play Aetherlight?

Hey, @princessfoo! I found a friend for you!

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
            https://forums.theaetherli

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

@princesswriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!

What are some of your favorite authors? Are you writing anything at the moment?

See you around!

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Ben Powell
              @supermonkey42
                • Total Posts: 273

@princesswriter Welcome!

Ooh, a fellow history lover! I bet it’s cool to visit foreign countries.

A Kapeefer for life!
                Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

PrincessFoo
                @princessfoo
                  • Total Posts: 194

@princesswriter It is wonderful to meet another princess. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!

Wow, ten countries? I’ve never been outside of the country. I like to read fantasy too. Do you have a WIP?

Joy
                  @dekreel
                    • Total Posts: 2304

@princesswriter  Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! 😀 😀

Ten countries, eh? Where do you live, if I may ask? What are your favorite books? Favorite music genre? Favorite movie and/or TV show?

Sorry, I have a lifetime supply of ice breaker questions that I just have to ask sometimes X)

You can pronounce it however you want.

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 859

@princesswriter Welcome, welcome, and for a third time, welcome! Do you play any instruments? I play guitar, piano, violin, and sing. Do you know what your personality type is?

Josiah DeGraaf
                      @aratrea
                        • Total Posts: 717

@princesswriter Welcome to the site! I’ll hold off on throwing any more questions your way, but am glad you joined us here. 🙂

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Sam Kowal
                        @sam-kowal
                          • Total Posts: 635

@princesswriter 😀 Hello, and welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet!

;D I love fantasy and adventure, too. All of the writings I’m working on are fantasy

Wow, 10 countries *bites lip*

I’ve never even been out of the United States. That’s cool 😀

Figure skating sounds really fun! I kind of want to try it sometime, if I had a better skating spot closer to me

Stan says hi too. He’s my pal, a little orange runt dragon that I rescued from his nest at birth. He and I are great friends now 😀

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                          Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice
                            • Total Posts: 3365

@princesswriter 10 countries AND a figure skater? Impressive!

How old are you (if you don’t mind me asking?)

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

princesswriter
                            @princesswriter

[quote quote=57707] @princesswriter Greetings, your highness! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus, welcome you to the bestistiest place on the internet! I adore pink too (particularly hot pink). What countries have you visited? [/quote]

Oh well I have been to Scotland, Mexico, Canada, Italy, Israel, Spain, Portugal, Columbia, Panama ,and Costa Rica.

[quote quote=57708] @princesswriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!!! *Sticks tongue out at all the other KeePers* What’re some of you favorite books?[/quote]

I like Wars of the Realm trilogy, and most of Joel Rosenberg books.

[quote quote=57713]Hey, @princesswriter! I’m Aislinn, hailing from Aethasia. Good to see another writer has discovered this most wonderful Kingdom of Pen. Willl you be helping to rule? One question: Are you homeschooled? Two question: Do you play Aetherlight? Hey, @princessfoo! I found a friend for you![/quote]

Yeah I hope so but I’m not sure how well I will do. 😉 yes I was. I just graduated this year. No I don’t know what is.

[quote quote=57715] @princesswriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! What are some of your favorite authors? Are you writing anything at the moment? See you around![/quote]

Well I like Chuck Black and Joel Rosenberg. Yes I am writing a adventure book.

[quote quote=57716] @princesswriter Welcome! Ooh, a fellow history lover! I bet it’s cool to visit foreign countries.[/quote]

Yes it is!

[quote quote=57719] @princesswriter It is wonderful to meet another princess. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Wow, ten countries? I’ve never been outside of the country. I like to read fantasy too. Do you have a WIP?[/quote]

Same here. Yep I do.

[quote quote=57720] @princesswriter Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! Ten countries, eh? Where do you live, if I may ask? What are your favorite books? Favorite music genre? Favorite movie and/or TV show? Sorry, I have a lifetime supply of ice breaker questions that I just have to ask sometimes X)[/quote]

I live in America.  Hard one. I like Wars of the Realm trilogy.  I actually don’t have favorite music. I like any song that I take a fancy too. Another hard one. I wouldn’t say I have a favorite but I like Marvel, Disney and Narnia.

[quote quote=57722] @princesswriter Welcome, welcome, and for a third time, welcome! Do you play any instruments? I play guitar, piano, violin, and sing. Do you know what your personality type is?[/quote]

Well I use to. I can play piano and violin but I don’t anymore.  Yep I do know my personality type.

[quote quote=57751] @princesswriter Hello, and welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet! ;D I love fantasy and adventure, too. All of the writings I’m working on are fantasy Wow, 10 countries *bites lip* I’ve never even been out of the United States. That’s cool Figure skating sounds really fun! I kind of want to try it sometime, if I had a better skating spot closer to me Stan says hi too. He’s my pal, a little orange runt dragon that I rescued from his nest at birth. He and I are great friends now [/quote]

Thanks! You should try it sometime! It’s fun! *wave* at Stan.

[quote quote=57755] @princesswriter 10 countries AND a figure skater? Impressive! How old are you (if you don’t mind me asking?)[/quote]

Thanks! I am just 18.

Emily D
                              @emily-d
                                • Total Posts: 168

@princesswriter  Hey and welcome!  Always wonderful to meet a fellow writer.   😀

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

princesswriter
                                @princesswriter

[quote quote=57707] @princesswriter Greetings, your highness! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus, welcome you to the bestistiest place on the internet! I adore pink too (particularly hot pink). What countries have you visited? [/quote]

Well I have been to Scotland, Italy, Israel, Mexico, Canada, Spain, Portugal,  Columbia, Panama, and Costa Rica

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >