-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly HAHAHA those are hilarious
@perfectfifths Arrr! Bad one XD
Think about it! A tank going to a doctor to…..
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon (for whenever you return… ) @sam-kowal
Even though he was weaker than Dragon-snapper. Tell him that I commiserate with him on that point. No one can defeat her. Unless I can figure out a way to immobilize her in a pile of glitter 😉
Oh, thanks! Stan is super pleased. He knows the pain of the rest of the world, having to submit to…
-
Ethryndal and
SeekJustice are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *buries face in hands and groans* You are evil. Urgggg….
Um, so I’m not EXACTLY sure how this works, but I’m aware that it’s supposed to be a paragraph or something. HOWEVER… I kinda got carried away, and it… Yeah. Anyway. Apologies in advance for me not doing what I’m supposed to do.
Challenge: Show
Setting: Stuck at…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel FINISH NARNIA. It’s worth it.
Now for Sarah’s random and incredibly obscure book recommendations:
There’s this book that no one but me has ever heard of called The Gammage Cup, by Carol Kendall, and it’s a super good, whimsical little fantasy. And this other one called Mortis, by Hannah Cobb, which is about a school of assassins and…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daeus @catwing @ethryndal @epicaddie2 @that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-caylin @seekjustice @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy
I am in need of some book recommendations. Preferably fantasy, sci-fi, and historical fiction. Also something with action. I have read like half of Narnia, the Hobbit (but not the LOTR), and the first bo…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Here-ing.
@inkling-for-christ Ah! Nice topic! 😀
Challenge: Show
Setting: Fell off a tree
Cat watched Dog balance on the branch, wobbling then proceeding to bark every so often.
“When are you going to fall?” Cat asked, licking her paw.
Dog snarled, “You got me into this mess! Help me!”
“Don’t chase me,” Cat said.
Dog bristled, his…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ *rubs paws together* Let’s kick this off!
Challenge: Show
Setting: The feeling of winning a competition
Justin smiled and blinked rapidly in delight as Mr. Parker honored him with the trophy. When he took it, he barely kept himself from tossing it into the air.
How’s that?
@dragon-snapper, Come here!
Your challenge i…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Congratulations, @aislinn-mollisong!
@that_writer_girl_99Â Let’s see……
How to Get Inspired to Write when you’re Stuck:
- Take notes. That’s the left-brained thing to do. I would take notes on the plotline and the characters’ motivations to let yourself know how exactly things are going to turn out for them, and how they react.
- Listen to…
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Never Ren. Always Vader.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Cool! thanks for showing one of the pictures. It makes me want to start using colored pencil again. .
I’m also planning to do illustrations for my current writing project. Though I’ve only read like 3 of them, it’s going to be comic-style.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you! 😊
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal True, so true. 😂
@daughteroftheking Can I tell you a secret? *lowers voice* We never eat our gingerbread houses. Whoever made these kits did not make them for human consumption—the gingerbread is as hard as concrete. In fact, we know they are bad because last year we put the houses outside and the animals didn’t even touch them! But w…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Not only did you ship Ren and Rey, but you also called Snoke cute…
I’m just gonna go melt a chair.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 I’m pretty sure Daeus has always shipped Rey and Kylo Ren… 😂
@Dragon-Snapper I will be back tomorrow to refute everything you just said with my irrefutable logic. Beware. *waves fork ominously*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel Oh look, you added it to the list. 😂😂😂
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Also a Kapeefer (especially an extroverted fangirling/boying one) regards other Kapeefers as celebrities
( @ethryndal, I have proof of that on your blog XD)
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Then there’s one thing I couldn’t stand was that Leia was able to save herself from outer space using the force. Does everyone have the force in these new movies?
I don’t know the fine points of Star Wars, but I have heard that Leia doesn’t use the force. So reading that, I was thinking… Did someone else save her? I wonder… *wi…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â HAHA That’s funny! My sister used to eat paper. I wonder if you would like @mariposa‘s dinosaur…
Did you have a favorite Magic Tree House book? I liked those, too 🙂
- Load More
