The Last Jedi

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Film The Last Jedi

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Daeus
    @daeus
      • Total Posts: 4238

@that_writer_girl_99 Yeah, I Renreyed (new word) the moment Ren took his helmet off.

Which isn’t really like me, but… the movie made me do it!

Btw, guys, you gotta understand that Snoke was actually really cool. Not because he was a scary villain, but because he wasn’t a scary villain. His perpetual good humor is something you almost never see and it was really what made him intimidating. He was relaxed and having a good time making Rey seem like a wimp with the force. But then, when he died, because he had been so relaxed, it didn’t seem cheesy. He ended up seeming like a grandpa figure, blessing Ren and Rey as they go off to create chaos all over the galaxy. I will always remember him as the grandpa villain. He was cute.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@daeus Not only did you ship Ren and Rey, but you also called Snoke cute

I’m just gonna go melt a chair.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Linyang Zhang
        @devastate-lasting
          • Total Posts: 1700

@daeus I was shipping them from the very, very, beginning. Okay, maybe from the moment she fell into his arms….*sigh*

Did you just call Snoke ‘a grandpa villain’? And ‘cute’? I mean, I’m a person who thinks Darth Maul is really cool (and kind of good looking) but-

Actually, I see what you mean. I agree with you.

Lately, it's been on my brain
          Would you mind letting me know
          If hours don't turn into days

Ben Powell
          @supermonkey42
            • Total Posts: 273

@sam-kowal Did you or anyone else notice that the Jedi texts were aboard the Falcon at the end of the movie? When Finn opened a drawer to get Rose a blanket, they were all in there. I looked it up, and it’s official. It’s kind of disappointing to me, because it’s undermines Yoda telling Luke that he needs to let go of the Jedi Order.

So, when Yoda said, “There is nothing in those texts the girl Rey doesn’t already have” or something like that, he actually meant it – Rey already had the texts on the Falcon, so the burning of the tree was only symbolical.

A Kapeefer for life!
            Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

@devastate-lasting She fell into his arms? Why don’t I remember this?

Oh, well. The mask scene was cool enough. I don’t need an ultra-dramatic scene.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Daeus.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Ben Powell
              @supermonkey42

@daeus Yeah, if you think of Snoke that way it does make him seem like a better villain. We was just nonchalantly killing all the rebels and torturing Rey, and laughing the whole time.

A Kapeefer for life!

Sam Kowal
                @sam-kowal
                  • Total Posts: 635

@supermonkey42 I did see those, but it didn’t really register to me that those were THE texts. Now that I think of it, though, they had to be. Which is kind of disappointing. I was thinking they had been destroyed and the Jedi Order was being left behind…And yeah, it does undermine Yoda’s words.

Oh well
                  All this means, @daeus, is that Rey will restart the Jedi Order and then… not do the Renrey thing.
                  That doesn’t strike me as a wonderful option either, though.
                  Humph.

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                  Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Linyang Zhang
                  @devastate-lasting

I’m surprised no one is mentioning the porgs. I mean, they were illegally cute. Right?

Rey will probably restart the Jedi Order…with Kylo Ren…

Another question: How do you guys do those signature things at the bottom of your posts?

Ben Powell
                    @supermonkey42

@devastate-lasting You go to your profile settings (by clicking your name) and go to edit, and there’s a box you can put your signature in. Warning: there’s a 100 character limit, so it has to be pretty short.

A Kapeefer for life!

Linyang Zhang
                      @devastate-lasting

@supermonkey42 Thank you! You guys are all so helpful!

Jenna Terese
                        @jenwriter17
                          • Total Posts: 2522

Helloooo! First of all, I’ve still been flailing about The Last Jedi *flails and squeals* We watched it in the theater with friends and (like I do every single time in the movie theater) I drank too much soda and knew i had to go to the restroom. But there was so much going on in the movieeeee!!!!!!! I clamped my hands on the arm rests to keep myself seated and stuck with the movie. so much epic stuff going on.

What’s this about shipping Rey and Ren? *strokes imaginary beard*

But, anyway, is anyone pulling out their hair waiting for the Han Solo movie to come out?! I am. I’m going bald (jk). Do any of you dislike Han? I’ve actually run into quite a few people who don’t like him.

@daeus
                          @dragon-snapper @dekreel @jane-maree @sam-kowal @devastate-lasting

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                          www.jennaterese.com

Sam Kowal
                          @sam-kowal
                            • Total Posts: 635

@jenwriter17 😀 It was really. Epic.

Kylo and Rey shipping? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay though

Yeah, I was not one of the shippers. Apparently several others who saw the movie thought that it would be a good idea for them to get into the same spaceship… thus the word ‘shipping’

I mean they are both force users and it kinda makes sense and they have a really unique relationship…

Also I think I’ve started to hate the idea less over the last two months. I STILL DO HATE IT THOUGH EVERYBODY….

Dislike Han? No, Han is one of my favorite characters. Han is epic. I can’t say I’m that excited about the Han Solo movie, though. That young Han guy just doesn’t really seem like Han to me- the real, Harrison Ford Han.

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                            Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Jenna Terese
                            @jenwriter17

@sam-kowal I’m not sure if I’m a shipper or not……..*thinks*

same! this actor for Han, he’s just…………it’s just not workin’ for me. I still wanna see the movie though, ’cause I’m curious to know more about this character.

www.jennaterese.com

introvert_girl
                              @introvert_girl
                                • Total Posts: 153

@jenwriter17 *raises hand* I’ve never been a fan of Han. I also dislike Han and Leia’s relationship *audience gasps*. But I know this is an unpopular opinion.
                                I’m not ashamed to say I walked out of the theater after seeing TFA for the first time shipping Rey and Kylo. XD And yes, I adore the Last Jedi (most of it 😉 )

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

Jenna Terese
                                @jenwriter17

@introvert_girl I like Han, but I actually disliked the Han + Leia combo too. And I never liked Leia *audience gasps again* she just rubbed me the wrong way sometimes

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >