-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Sure!👍
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@GracieGirl HEy, that’s really cool! I didn’t know you recorded stuff. Do you record your own books, or just your favorite other books and the like? Sweet.
Heh, me? Not bad, not bad. 😛 Pretty busy (though not as busy as it sounds like you were 😉 ). But good for the most part. Reading a lot too. (I’m pretty sure you knew I’m not actually a…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@LivGiordano Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome!!
Little House on the Prairie‘s good. Most of the time. 😛 Sometimes the stories are really flat. But most of them aren’t. Who’s your favorite character?
And I’m so glad you love classical music. Not enough people do. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Heh, yeah. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Okay, I’ll check that one out too. 😉
-
Joy and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano That’s okay — not a lot of people here watch TV 🙂 My favorite is Doctor Who.
I like movies, too! What’s your favorite? Mine issss…. I have several, all of which are animated. Inside Out, Home, Despicable Me, Finding Dory, and probably a few others that I’m going to head-desk over because I forgot it.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Heyyyy, I’ve seen you before! 😉
WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!! I’m so glad you’re here 😀
And now for my trademark question: What are your favorite books and TV shows (sorry of these questions have already been asked….)
-
Lady Bella replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@christi-eaton Maybe I remember you now! I’m pretty active there myself, and I’ve heard a lot about the KP fourm.
@livgiordano Hey there! I remember you too. It’s great to see you again!
-
Lady Bella replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey Olivia! I’m Bella D. from Ydubs. It’s great to see you here!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I haven’t read much sci-fi, but I recently received a sci-fi book for Christmas and I enjoyed it so much I bought the rest of the series. It’s called Robot Wars and it’s by Sigmund Brouwer.  🙂
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Featured Pictures for Posts in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Wow, thanks everybody! I will definitely check some of those sites out. This is really helpful.
@aratrea @dragon-snapper @radically-surrendered @kate-flournoy
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea @that_writer_girl_99 Thank you both! Another blogger I know has read Scythe I think, and she loves it!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Hmm, combine them? That’s an idea……
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Coolio.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh thank you, @Dekreel! 😀 😉
@MNValentine If you think Les Miserables is basically the best book ever written, AND you have the dedication to read it a third time, you have my applause and respect. IT’S SO AMAZING. My favorite book. And as you see, Dekreel knows this. I like alerting others to its amazing presence, so it’s good to find people…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered Ohhhh, I LOVE writing to TONS of music. lesse…
- Fresh Aire (electronic music, most of it is very good)
- You, Me & Gravity (Planet Coaster soundtrack. EXCELLENT)
- Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack (your basic LOTR music)
- Touch the Strings by Mark McCain (SO underrated!!)
- Various classical music (especially for…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice @jane-maree thanks, friends!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Dekreel *punches you in the shoulder* GO FOR IT!
-
Jenna Terese and
Daeus are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago - Load More
