*waves manically* ;P

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *waves manically* ;P

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Ethryndal
    @ethryndal
      • Total Posts: 1013

@Graciegirl Well of COURSE we all missed you. You did come up with our favorite expression, after all. 😉

And YES to everything you said about The Last Jedi. The Praetorian Guards (yep, that’s what they’re called) and the Force Connection thing… Those two moments were my favorites as well. So much interesting development with Kylo, oh my goodness. I almost screamed in the theater. (Something that never happens, let me tell you…)

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Gracie
      @graciegirl
        • Total Posts: 889

@sam-kowal Wowza, those stories sound fascinating!! 😀

Ugh, YES. Trying to make things fit together and keep track of all my magic systems is definitely the hardest part about world building for me too. *sigh*

That is such a cool idea about the snatches of memory being left on objects people touch! I would love to read a book that had that in it. 😀

*is probably geeking out about something*

Gracie
        @graciegirl

@notawriter. lol, no problem. I’m a professional ramble-answerer myself. 😝

Ah! I see now. 😀 My brother is very similar. He loves crafting stories in his head and learning a bit about writing, but he’s more serious about other things. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. 😜

Gracie
          @graciegirl

@itisastarrynight Zikers, you paint people?! That’s awesome! *shudders* I epically fail at that. XD

Yes, that’s the fun part about acrylics for sure. Also the fact that you can simply paint right over any mistakes you make, whereas in watercolor, correcting smudges and such is a bit more difficult. 😆

Gracie
            @graciegirl

@daughteroftheking Ooooh, hard to say. I realllyyy like Data. We have a common obsession with Sherlock Holmes. 😜 But I also love Captain Picard.

Yeah, I think I’d have to say he’s my favorite, but Data is definitely a close second. 😀 You?

Gracie
              @graciegirl

@Emma-flournoy *grins* awww, thanks! It’s so great to be back.

Yes, my life has settled down a bit (thankfully). Or at least I’ve gotten to the point where the craziness doesn’t feel so overwhelming. 😝

Erm, I actually haven’t worked on my big projects a ton lately. 😅 I’ve been focused more on trying my hand at poetry. Also, I love recording audiobooks and stuff, and I just got a new microphone for Christmas so I’ve been learning how I can create more polished and better-sounding recordings. 😀 That’s been eating up the bulk of my free time.

How’ve you been these past couple months?

Gracie
                @graciegirl

@Ethryndal ☺ Zikers. *floats with happiness*

lol I probably did scream at some point. 🤦 😆

I know for sure I laughed a little too loud when Rey forced the lightsaber and Snoke bonked her on the head with it. 🤣

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

@GracieGirl HEy, that’s really cool! I didn’t know you recorded stuff. Do you record your own books, or just your favorite other books and the like? Sweet.

Heh, me? Not bad, not bad. 😛 Pretty busy (though not as busy as it sounds like you were 😉 ). But good for the most part. Reading a lot too. (I’m pretty sure you knew I’m not actually a writer. Just been indocrinated by Kate and KP and love hanging around and writerly stuff. But if you didn’t, now you do. 😛 So I haven’t been writing. Naught but emails and stuff. ;P)

AND I saw you in the KP video the other day, which was neat.

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 1486

@Graciegirl Sorry the reply took so long.

Uggg, SAT. I think I managed to get out of that one, but I did have to take the ACT a few times. I’m glad it turned out alright. 🙂

Haha, I didn’t. XD I lasted one semester before leaving to write for a year. Which probably isn’t encouraging. But I’m sure that if you go for something you really love then it will work out 🙂

Also, I love your little bottom title thingy. 😀

NC Stokes
                      @daughteroftheking
                        • Total Posts: 1156

@graciegirl Data! He’s my favorite. Although I also really like Worf.

And I’m glad I wasn’t the only one screaming in the theater during the Last Jedi. Actually, it was more like gasping really, really loudly until I sounded like a drowning llama. XD

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Catwing
                        @catwing
                          • Total Posts: 2557

@graciegirl Hi! *throws feathers*
                          All I know for sure is I’m an I (introvert). Is that good? I know left out three letters. 😛
                          Perhaps someday I shall take that personality test…

@daughteroftheking
                          Yes Data! XP

@everyone Now I want to go see that movie… *plots away* *thinks*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

ClaireC
                          @clairec
                            • Total Posts: 628

@graciegirl, YAY!! You’re back! I’m back too, as I also took a break. ZIKERS!!! So many exiled kapeefers coming back at once!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by ClaireC.

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Joy
                            @dekreel
                              • Total Posts: 2304

@clairec  @graciegirl  I know — so exciting!!

I’m sort of hoping @bluejay will come back. I haven’t been here long enough to meet him/her, but I am aware of what happened. Poor thing……

You can pronounce it however you want.

ClaireC
                              @clairec
                                • Total Posts: 628

@dekreel, Bluejay, aka Tessa, was a really good friend of mine. She was awesome, and we all miss her, but I’m sure she’ll be back eventually. She was also the official forum doctor. 😛

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Joy
                                @dekreel
                                  • Total Posts: 2304

@clairec  “Forum doctor?!” Heh, what does that mean?

You can pronounce it however you want.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >