-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine You mentioned the Klingon language, so I thought you might be interested in this 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!!
I like your tag and profile picture!
So you’re a Star Wars fan! I like Star Wars, too, although I haven’t watched it in a long time. I have seen the new one though. And like @daeus and @that_writer_girl_99 , I also take fancy to Kylo X)
What are your favorite books, movies, and/or TV shows?
-
Joy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!
( @seekjustice @sam-kowal Well, nobody else can say that except me. Mwehehehhhh… 😎 )
I’m homeschooled, too! Like Josiah, I have been homeschooled since Kindergarten.
I love your profile picture! Did you draw it? I like drawing…
Favorite book, movie, TV show?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â I’m just going to pop in and say…
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT DRAWING OF DAVID TENNANT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!”
Okay, I’m done X)
Unfortunately I’ll be busy, so…. yeah
-
Jenna Terese and
Sage G are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter You’re really good!!!👍😊 Handwriting doesn’t matter *gives you life-reviving potion*
-
itisastarrynight posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Everyone on KP that I meet is so amazing and cool and unique, I love it.
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Very cool 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young I’ve used words from other languages a couple of times as names. I think @skredder actually got her(?) username by searching for the meaning of her name in another language. I like the ones you chose. I really dislike the Spanish name Dolores which means something like “Tears of the Virgin Mary” but your twist to the original in La…[Read more]
-
Lady Bella replied to the topic I need help… my character is too withdrawn in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, @kate-flournoy and @rochelliane . That all helps a lot! 🙂 There are several characters I have on hand (now that I think of them) who can help pull him up out of his reclusive tendencies. I’m so happy I chose to ask you guys! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Thank you (though I haven’t posted anything yet. I will soon though!!!) You can stick around even if you don’t draw manga style if you want. I’d love to see some of your art if you want to post it.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Oh, if you want to have specific guidelines, most girls names will end in vowels, and most boys in consonants. (This is not a strict rule, but like the “i before e” rule – lots of exceptions.) 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Well, I have a little side hobby of studying language. Not, you know, parts of speech or anything, but sounds, and – um – I don’t really know how to describe it. Like, for example, you can make a name sound like it came from the Saxon era in England if you use “ae,” “th,” “dl,” or a couple of other common combinations of letters in n…[Read more]
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young cool! I like painting with watercolor, though I guess you would mean oil or acrylic. I want to try oil out sometime, but it is most laborious compared to acrylic, and I don’t have any supplies for it.
What do you like to paint? I’m not much good at still-life, landscapes, etc, but I do enjoy cartoon people. -
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Does This Style Make Any Sense? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Looks good to me 🙂 As with the calendar part, I don’t mind it so much at first as it also causes him to elaborate more on his past, which is interesting. But when he says that he didnt know it was important at first, it feels a little out of place for some reason.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Ooooh, fantasy! I’ll have to look into this Jeff Wheeler…..😎
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 What type of clothing would Everett wear? Any hints would help, thanks 🙂
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Alternatives to flashbacks? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 yeah! 😀
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks for tagging me, though I think once I finish the two drawings I’ve promised, it would do me well to take a break from drawing OC’s.
- Load More
