-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking “Long live bacon” ? *dies* 😅 Though I do happen to prefer sausage… 😉
Now you’ve got me curious about the plot.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Chapters in a First Draft in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily I always thought dressage looked like a beautiful dance. I like to watch it on horses.dreamsports.tv. I like the name Salsa! Congrats on getting him! Any advice for a horse-owner-wanna-be?
Aw, sorry that jumping pony avoided the jumps! I’ve had horses do that and nearly ended up on the ground! I haven’t competed in any shows yet, but…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Howdy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur) greet you! 🦖
What are your favorite things to bake? I love making double chocolate cookies, cinnamon rolls, muffins, and scones. 🙂
-
Grace H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
And you know you’re a writer when you come on the computer to look up something for school but half an hour later you find yourself on the KP Forum.
-
Grace H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*gasp* this place looks fun.
@naomijackson I sooo do that all the time!
You know you are a (rather perfectionistic) writer when you have pressed the delete button so many times within the process of writing (this) single sentence because every word has to be just right.
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet! I hail from the island country of Taiwan, so not very far away…
Do you know your MBTI type? What are some of your favorite books?
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer I think you attached a PDF file (it ends with Ian calling over the phone, “you know, just within boundaries”) so I’m not exactly sure that’s what you wanted–?
But I’ve read the story, and so far, I think it’s pretty cool even though the PDF doesn’t contain all of it yet. I can kind of see where you’re going with the death…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’m stuck trying to find an analogy. I think I’ll sleep on it and see what I can come up with by morning. Nice chatting with you.
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Oh my goodness! I love it, thank you!! Her smile and freckles and curly hair are perfect… thank you so much! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Yeah, well, I got the idea when my family toured Western America last August. I am planning on posting the beginning of it and a synopsis for critique soon – maybe tomorrow – so you’ll see what it’s like then. I am going to try to make the plot similar to one of the old Westerns, but since it is set in the modern day it’ll be a l…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Finished my assignment. Now going to work on my Contemporary Western again.
Speaking of research, I just thought of something else I dislike about Austen. I have read that she actually had no idea what society life was like, since she was raised in a poor family, and her novels were basically fantasies about a life she had only h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Goodness, our posts are getting tangled up. I’m replying at the wrong times, since I can’t see your next post until I’ve posted. Let me fix that: Yes, I’m enjoying it. It’s very interesting.
There. If this gets posted before you post in reply to my last one, there should be no more tangles. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I figured out what to write, so now I’m just trying to put it on paper – um – on the computer screen. 🙂
Austen. I can tell in reading her books that she was a good author, but I didn’t really like them, either. I liked Emma okay when I read it about two years ago, but now that I think about it, I probably wouldn’t like it mu…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice How silly of me. I forgot to answer your actual question. I’m studying Criminal Procedure, which we joke is “how to proceed as criminals” but is really how to proceed in things like searches, arrests, and criminal trials.
-
Joy replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Ahh, okay. I just took the color test, and I’m a blue. I’m not surprised XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, just a short statement about what I learned this lesson, and a question about something I didn’t understand. A few paragraphs long. Just have to decide what to write about – then it’s easy. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice It’s only a little past 11:00 here on the East Coast. I’m working on a (very short) law school writing assignment. (Does that count for writers’ corner? It’s not fiction or anything.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Annnd, I’m off *shrug*
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
So I am beta-reading @dragon-snapper‘s book, if anyone wants to join… 🙂
- Load More

