-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice *reads back a little* Ahh! I see! 😀
What actors do you like? Don’t be afraid to tell me. Nobody knows the name of my favorite actor either X’D
Nooo, no you’re not asking for too much. I would imagine thirty-year-old photos are hard to find, though :
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Well, @seekjustice lives in Australia, where it is 4 in the afternoon XD …Right?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice “Recognizing actors by their chins?!” XD Sounds like a great conversation
I’ll bet it’s hard 8|
Is it the novel based on a Dickens book?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice You do realize that could mean you are basing a character off of Jane Austen? 🙂
Same!! About the actors, I mean. I really know the names of about five modern actors. But I like watching old 50s tv shows and saying, “Oh, I recognize that guest star. He played the soda jerk in such-and-such movie!” 🙂 I think that actually mak…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine *shamelessly butts in*
‘EYA! I shall join you on this fair night! (Er… or afternoon…….)
I’m working on the KPA — finally making progress!
What have you been talking about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young So far what happens next is Uncle Bill takes Chara hiking. 🙂
Does that satisfy your need?
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Isn’t that what this topic is about?! Yeah! Post it! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, just the Jane Austen post. I haven’t had time to read anything else yet…
Ha! I’m so proud of myself for recognizing his chin! 😀 I like being able to do things like that.
You’re doing characterization…I was just talking with @kaya-young about basing my characters off of real people. Do you ever do that? (Despite the dis…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young 😀 Okay…I’m doing my best.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999, I haven’t read it yet, but will do so ASAP. @sleepwalkingmk, thanks for tagging me. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’m (kinda) working on my Western again.
I read your article and liked it. 🙂
I have to ask…Is that Grant Gustin (the Flash) on your profile page?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic "The Canterbury Tales…" and Other Stuff by Chaucer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Um, I’m actually not sure. *hides* It’s been a while since I read it
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine yeah, I get your meaning. When I said ‘horse book’ I just meant any book with horses in it. They didn’t have to be a main part of the story. I watch a lot of westerns and part of my love of them is ’cause they have horses in them. But yeah, I get what you’re sayin’
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Haloo! Anyone there?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, Hooray! I finally got around the quirks in my gmail account and have a google document with the opening of my book!
So please read it and tell me if after reading this much you would keep reading. Or something like that.
Right now I’m not looking for grammar and editing issues, but just trying to make sure that it’s a good idea to c…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Hahaha! Love it! 🙂 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Haha! I definitely agree.
Here’s a question: Have you ever read those “disclaimers” in the front of books that say “This is not based on any real person, and any similarity to a real person is unintentional on the author’s part” or something like that? Do you think that is ever actually true? Because I totally base my characters of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Ohhhh, like that! Yes, manga is unique
-
Joy replied to the topic "The Canterbury Tales…" and Other Stuff by Chaucer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yes, I know what you mean! It has that Shakespearean sonnet feel to it 🙂
@jenwriter17Â Which Tales have you read (or partially read), do you know?
@sleepwalkingmk @aratrea Thanks! I will keep that in mind when I pick Chaucer back up again 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh, that’s cool!! I’m having trouble figuring out the order of the panels, though. I like it! Especially the eyes 😀
- Load More
