-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Infant and Child Characters in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Having the baby be a deep sleeper would definitely work. When I was a baby, I slept something like 20 hours a day, and when relatives came over they wanted to see my eyes, so my dad would toss me in the air (gently, but he is very good at that) and talk to me, but I would never wake up. 🙂
My older brother, on the other hand, slept…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Infant and Child Characters in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy I don’t know that much about babies either, but this sounds pretty plausible. It would also be an effective way of keeping readers on their toes, by making people think the baby is really a deep sleeper until the inconvenient moment… I think your “inconvenient moment” makes it sound realistic (because life isn’t perfect) and will make…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Ohhh okay. Thanks for commenting 🙂
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 Oh, I’m sorry for the confusion! I’m Adora 🙂
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I just went over your comments — thanks again for adding them! And thanks to Adora (such a beautiful name!) even though I don’t quite know who that is.
@clairec Can’t wait to see what you think of it!
@rochellaine Wow, it’s great what your family is doing. I’m glad you could relate. Thank you!
@sleepwalkingmk About the sunset thing,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Congratulations! I haven’t been able to do much all night.
Bye! 🙂 Goodnight!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Okayy, finished with this chapter! Good night! See you tomorrow 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice See you tomorrow (hopefully).
And going to sleep is a very good idea. Thanks for the advice. Especially since my writing has been going nowhere fast. 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Have you had a chance to check out Star Trek TNG yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Neither have I seen those movies. So @seekjustice, it’s really okay. There are two of us to prove you can survive without them. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I have survived on the Wingfeather Saga and Les Miserables instead 😉
BTW have you read the Wingfeather Saga?
-
Grace H. replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Congrats 🙂 🙂 Can’t wait to read it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Sherlock is a fairly new series, right? I actually like seeing the older 1970s-80s Dr Who series better than the current series. That may be partially why I’m clueless about Sherlock
I haven’t seen the Hobbit or LOTR movies either X’)
Have you asked someone to draw her on the Character Xchange? That may be helpful. Unless you’re…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Yeah, Answers in Genesis. All the guys I mentioned are really “famous” pastors in the homeschool circles in America. I guess they’re not that well known in Australia?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice The only one I have heard about from that list is Benedict Cumberbatch… 0_o
I’m sorry, but I am just clueless about musicals…
Yes! Thirty-five-year-olds deserve more respect on Pinterest! *stops before she goes on a useless, clueless rant* X)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 Just popping in to let you know I read and enjoyed your story. 🙂
I’m not a real MK, but my family does travel a lot because of a parenting and adoption ministry we have, so I’ve had the experience of making friends, being sure we’re inseparable, and then leaving, promising to write, and eventually forgetting. 🙁 Your story wa…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I just realized something. I don’t really have any friends who know any actors either. The people they talk about are Scott Brown, Kevin Swanson, Paul Washer, and Ken Ham. (It was your “bloke” that reminded me of those “celebrities”, since Ken Ham says that word, and no one else around here does. 🙂 ) Homeschoolers live strange lives.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Heheh, his name is Peter Davison. He’s English. He was in Doctor Who XD He’s quite a talented actor, and I really admire him
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice My grandfather used to say “Common sense is very uncommon among the common people.”
Oh, my dad keeps telling me he wants to show me Les Miserables, I love musicals, but I like them with dialogue. I do like Hugh Jackman, though, because of his Broadway career. (Oklahoma!)
@dekreel Who is this mysterious actor no one knows the name of?
- Load More
