-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Exactly! And it’s working out!
Cool! BTW I read what you had on the doc, and I really liked it!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel A vague idea is better than nothing! 😀
I’m working on my western again. Kind of a little outlining, which I don’t normally do fully, but I’m a little confused as to how the story is going to work out, so I’m trying to give myself at least a plot to work with…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter That should be the new KaPeeFer motto: “Just a tag away!” 😀
Okay, conflicting goals: I think I could do different, but parallel goals, but not conflicting goals. I think if they had conflicting goals there is no reason they should even consider being together. If I met a guy who was a missionary or a doctor I would immediately th…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi!
Yep, KPA again. I want to get it done by March, so I’ve been working at it a lot
At least I have an idea, a vague one albeit, of what’s going to happen!
What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, @dekreel, I’m here. KPA again?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Haha, Good, because I just realized I binge-read quite often. I’ll take an old series of 3-10 books off the shelf and lie down and re-read them till 3:00 am. 😀
So if it’s a thing…other people do that too?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @rochellaine @skredder @audrey-caylin @waterlily @anyone
Let’s see if I can get more writing done… Care to join me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, it’s not a set rule. Tell Stan he should revive himself, because I do believe in dragons.
I prefer realism to fantasy, but I did enjoy Chuck Black’s Kingdom and Knights series, as well as Frank Peretti’s Cooper Kids books. Dystopian isn’t really my thing, either. For future imaginings I like Star Trek where Earth is fine, almost…[Read more]
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper First of all, I am REALLY enjoying beta-reading Sector One! It’s genius. I have just finished reading Installment 44. Secondly, I have a question: I made some edits on grammar and structure etc. on “Record Changes” mode, and I was wondering how I was going to get it all back to you. Is there a way? Would I email it to you? Or is…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Congratulations, @epicaddie2, you have created a ten-page trend!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea @jenali @sleepwalkingmk @gh24682468999 @notawriter @daughteroftheking Thank you all! XD
N.C., very obsessive and observant binge-watching
-
Joy replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal I have made a topic for that before, actually XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal My automatic response to “would you read it?” was no, when I saw that it was fantasy. 😀 But as I read the synopsis I felt drawn into the idea, and it does sound really interesting. So, would I pick up the book from a shelf? Probably not, because I don’t to fantasy. But would someone who was into fantasy like it? I’m sure, yes.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Oh, by the way, I don’t think she’s really going to be in a relationship. Derek’s more the “love interest” than the boyfriend.
And her relationship with God will be developed too, so don’t worry about her friends having to fix all her problems. Some of the counseling from them will probably have to do with how to grow closer to Ch…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
(I think there are some organizational issues with this post, but I hope it’s not to hard to read. 🙂 )
@notawriter He is a problem that Chara has to work through? How do you mean? If you’re talking about a huge emotional debate about whether or not he’s good enough for her, I really wouldn’t like that. 😀
About a relationship fixing is…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@JoiseBeth Welcome to KP! Mere Christianity is great. 😀
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I looked up this Forum thread for something that happened to me today xD
So I was world-building on this whiteboard and I drew this blob as an outline for my country/city, and my brother, joking the blob was meant to be a head, gave it a face and a stick-figure body, and I decided to do further world-building in my notebook and my notebook only 😀
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That’s perfect!! So funny 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy The “obvious” thing might actually be a pet peeve of mine… but overall to eliminate it I suppose you’d make the two people who are destined for each other be indifferent to one another, but they never really consider each other in “that” way.
And for the sensitive/artsy guy with the strong female protagonist, I guess it might be a trope…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
‘Kay, that’s it. :’D Is it possible to inscribe “Died of Laughter” on my tombstone?
- Load More

@dekreel Yaya! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it! 😀
So, if you’re doing Record Changes, I would just send whatever doc. you’re using back to me as an attachment. That should work.
Ooh… chapter 44. You’re just about to /that/ chapter. Chapter 45 is one of my favorites. XD
@dragon-snapper Haha, yeah I just read it this morning! XD It was… different!
So what if I don’t have your email anymore? Do you have a Silver Phoenix email I could use?
@dragon-snapper *squealing* *scratching walls manically* I just finished reading your book. OMIGOSH ITISONEOFTHECOOLESTTHINGSIHAVEEVERREAD!!!!!!!
*finishes destroying the wallpaper* *moves on to the table* That was amazing!! I especially loved it near the ending. Oh, and the epilogue. GAH! I need to get my paws on the sequel
Lol. Different is a word. @dekreel
… No email? Well, I don’t currently have a contact page on my Silver Phoenix, but I could re-email you? Would that work?
And as for the second comment…
*explodes* DEKREEL YOU ARE SO AMAZING FOR SAYING THAT (and amazing anyway XD) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so muuuuch!
Haha! The sequel has been…[Read more]
Oh, and I’ll be posting some collages on my blog (the Writings page) within the next few days. So if you want to see those… 😛
And I have to ask–who’s your favorite character?
@dekreel
Sure, that would be fine.
Thank you! And you’re very welcome!
Sweet! I will definitely be keeping my eye out for the collages
My favorite character…… Oooooh…… Gee, I don’t know… I like Ike, although at the beginning of the book he was kind of annoying. I also like Zelaya, Everett, Theron……….. And Kaydon mostly because I got to…[Read more]
@dragon-snapper
So, it’s your dad’s email right?
@dekreel
@dragon-snapper Yes, it’s my dad’s email. 😛
I should like to get an email that actually belongs to “S.F. Dekreel” sometime…