-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter  Sorry, but an article about what?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Andrew Peterson wrote my absolute favorite book series, The Wingfeather Saga, and D.G. Snapper (a.k.a. @dragon-snapper ) is writing a sci-fi trilogy. I beta-read the first book a few weeks ago 🙂
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Unfortunately I haven’t heard of the first and last ones you said, but I do really like Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia. I’m going to re-read the Chronicles of Narnia soon because the first time I read them I was, uh, seven, so I don’t remember much of what happened.
Oh! It all makes sense now 😉
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter  Nope, I haven’t read Twilight, but, as I was telling Elizabeth, I sorta want to skim them just to see why everyone else likes them so much.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I think Daeus was one of the people who started Kingdom Pen, so naturally he’s been here for a long time 😉
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus  I’m listening to The Way of Kings right now, I’m on chapter 19. The Way of Kings, in my opinion, doesn’t make as much sense as Mistborn. I think I just like Elend and Vin’s (and Kelsier): characters more over Kaladin and Shallan, though. *trying desperately not to add four paragraphs about Mistborn and The Stormlight Archive*  Anywa…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Favorite authors… Let’s see… Maybe Andrew Peterson, ’cause he wrote the Wingfeather Saga XD
I also like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien, although I haven’t read them in a LONG time.
Oh, and D.G. Snapper X)
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99   Everyone keeps saying how horrible Twilight is and I’m wanting to read it because of that now. Have you read it?
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus  Just realized that posted before I meant for it too. Opps.
Anyway, I was 9 or 10 (I think) when I first watched Lord of the Rings and was in Hong Kong without a library card, so it would have been really hard for me to read them first. I wish I did though because books are always better than the movies. Â
Movies are the toast, books a…[Read more] -
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus  Hi, Daeus! Ok, so, two questions:
1. Which Brandon Sanderson book (or series) is your favorite?
2. How have you made over four-thousand posts/comments?!?
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99  Yep. It makes you wonder how the series got so incredibly popular. I mean, at the beginning of the book it lists all the languages the series is in, and one is Latin. Whaaaa?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig, Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! 🙂
You. Write. Opera.!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!
How did no one else pick up on that??? @dekreel, @that_writer_girl_99, @rochellaine, @mnvalentine….
Anyways. WOW! How long have you been composing for?
I play a couple of instruments but would really like to play violin……[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
This is for all the editors and grammaticians out there…
“I hold that a man has as much right to spell things the way they are pronounced as he has to pronounce them the way they ain’t spelled.”
                         ~ Josh Billings
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Did you ever get a response to this in any other topic?
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99  Yeah, I can’t disagree with that. I was reading a post here on KP that was called something like ‘Is your character cheating her way to victory?’ and in Harry Potter’s case, I think J.K Rowling was cheating the house, Harry Potter, Quidditch, and all those other little things to victory. I think that may be why I don’t…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *bows* *hopes the links work*
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter   Bella? My full name is Ashly Bella Juliette Vye! That’s funny.
Anyway, did you name Twila that because of the book Twilight and her mother being Bella? Just wondering…
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
This looks like so much fun, but I’m as dry as a half-dug well in August heat (that means I don’t know what to give advise about)Â Â Â I’ll most likely try this next time though, thanks for the tag Elizabeth!
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
This looks like so much fun, but I’m as dry as a half-dug well in the August heat (that means I don’t know what to give advise about)Â Â Â I’ll most likely try this next time though, thanks for the tag Elizabeth!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
And you can edit that as need be. Just let me know what needs to change. 😛 It is after all, a rough draft.
- Load More
