-
Corissa Maiden of Praise started the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
The sad departure of our editor-in-chief, @aratrea, inspired me to write a poem to commemorate our time with him and our hopes for his future.
Dubbed the “wiser” of our group,
A frog upon his head,
He led us into worlds unknown,
As he blazed the trail ahead.He blessed us with his stories,
He lent a helping hand,
He helped us grow, he helped us…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@spradlin Oh! 0.0 HI! X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Great, idea, Cindy!!
Tagging @dragon-snapper. You are such an inspiration and such a great writer. Not to mention a wonderful friend to everyone on the forums! Thank you for inspiring us all, and always giving us random things to laugh about!
You’re the Xonos Darkgrate of KP! (Aetherlight reference… ask an Aethasian XD)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine argh, sorry i can’t! not sure if you’re still on, but I might be on late tonight or tomorrow.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys! I’m actually still here for a little while longer. Anyone want to join me?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine aw, yeah he totally was being really sweet and generous to her, like…..a lot. 🙂 <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj Um…I think I’m going to actually try writing a short story for your first prompt. This will be weird because I almost exclusively write realistic fiction, but I do – ahem – on occasion, (very rare occasion,) write sci-fi. IF it works out I’ll let you know! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @jenwriter17 When I was little I liked the story but thought it a little strange that she had to ask him to marry her, since I’ve always liked the man to pursue the girl, but now when I read it I kept spotting little things that proved to me he had his eye on her all the time. 😀
- He noticed her as someone new and different
- He had…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@cindygreen I’m glad you liked it! When I read the newsletter I couldn’t let an opportunity like that pass. 😀
If you were planning to write it, why don’t you write it anyway and post it here? I’d love to read it. I’ve read a lot of your poems on KP and liked them!
Or else, you could request to be tagged here with a new topic if you’re interested. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I am writing for a little while.
Anyone interested in doing the same?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj Thanks!
Oh my. Those are hilarious! 😀 😀 😀
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Hey Brianna, thank you for the card with the cute stickers and things you sent! That was a pleasant surprise. And the card’s SO pretty. Sheet music and flowers—lovely combo. 😉
I’m definitely looking forward to Spring as well. Especially all the growing stuff, and the just-right weather.
Thanks so much. 😀 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@cindygreen You mean the “Dumping Sunflowers” poem? 😀
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Guuuuuuys! There’s a Goodreads giveaway going on for Fawkes, by Nadine Brandes. They are ARC’s (signed too I think), and the official Fawkes release date isn’t until summer!
@jane-maree @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @dekreel @ingridrd @audrey-caylin-
@jenwriter17 YASSS I JUST ENTERED *flails* I’m ridiculously excited for this book…I don’t know if I’m going to make it until July if I don’t win this giveaway XD
-
@audrey-caylin oh I knooooow! July is way too far away!
-
-
YES SAME I ENTERED ALSO. *much flailing*
-
@jane-maree Yay! *flails with you*
-
-
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha, yeah. 🙂
No worries. I tend to give a whole long ramble explaining something and then realize that I didn’t explain it at all…
That prompt actually reminds me of the fight between the Man in Black and Inigo Montoya when they both thought they were so much better than the other that they used their left hands for their…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ooooh, I see. Making us work harder than just finding stuff on the internet, huh? 😉 sorry for that last one then, found it on pinterest.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’m praying! Let us know how it works out!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 In answer to your question, I intended this to be a topic with just prompts we come up with ourselves, since it’s possible to find millions of prompts elsewhere on the internet. So yes, you can post a picture prompt, but if you draw it yourself. 😀 All the collages I posted are ones I made “out of my own head” but didn’t want to us…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@slylilhuntress yeeeessss! Hawk Eye and Widow neeeed a movieeee!!!!
No I haven’t seen the Black Panther movie yet. have u? are u gonna see Infinity Wars in April? I’m soooo excited for it, and the Han Solo movie coming out in May too. 🙂
- Load More

*grins* Glad you got it! Spring is definitely a wonderful time of year. Anne of Lothlorien actually started Operation Winter Cheer, so she’s partly to “blame” as well. 😉
Then I thank you as well, Morgan. 😉
@Anne-of-Lothlorien