@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I KNOW!
Linus, make some little kid hug Stripe, or we poor authors will be driven insane by the beautiful mental picture and lost opportunity that you sidestepped!! That one scene will make these books famous! If you leave it out, the books will slide into the shadows.
You have been warned.
lololol
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
I love Little Pilgrim’s Progress!!!! My dad reads it to us almost every year!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
hang on, Joe did the one with the bunny?! We have two or three copies of that one!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
wait, you’ve read The Little Pilgrim’s Progress!??!
I LOVE that book!!! I grew up on it!! My mom would read it to us once a year since I was a toddler. Each year I understood something new! It was so cool!!
wait!!! He illiterates one of them!!!!! 😲😮!! I am going to look that up right now!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint I love them!!
Please tell me you kept Stripe’s glasses (or at least have another bespectacled Kunulf in the story somewhere, if you didn’t) cause I love the look of it.
also Martha’s “vunny hug” clothing and your explanation of why it’s called that is really cool.
does that imply that a “vunny” exists? some animal, maybe?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Oooh, I love them! Your art style reminds me of the Wingfeather Saga.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Noooo…… I don’t think so.
Aaron is the lead.
Turin was the ally.
Then Noah and Darrien became the Allies.
Joseph is the lead of the next book.
Sabina was the love interest/ally
Yeah. No one else I can think of.
I mean, Asher and Eric play more prominent rolls later on, but they had pretty small parts in this…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
That’s what I was thinking.
I’m going to try it a few different ways and then see what everyone thinks.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Update.
Hey, my cover artist JUST SENT THE COMPLETED COVER!
It’s brilliant!
Anyone want to see?!?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Ooo, I like him!!!
I don’t know why, but this whole time I have really, really wanted one of the characters to give Stripe a hug. Like one of the little kids. It would be so cute, especially because he does not seem lie a hugs person, yet his protector side wouldn’t let him hurt a little kid. lol.
Oh that’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Awe! I love her!! She looks like a really sweet person, and I love the longer tunic with the pants.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Hey, my cover artist just sent in the rough idea placement sketch. Would you care to take a look?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Thanks so much!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I’m sorry!I feel awful!
Why is it that you do not trust Reedsy?
I don’t know. I just had this really bad feeling about it. I opened an account and everything, and then I backed out and closed it all down. I just didn’t feel good about it. Idk. Maybe I’m. crazy, but I didn’t like it. I actually feel safer putting the stuff…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
You had a friend who had a similar problem, right?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Hey, I’m afraid I won’t be able to share the full book in one piece. I don’t trust Reedsy and I can’t find any other way unless I’m missing a place where KP lets you attach files.
So, if there are some of (or all of) the questions you can’t answer because of that then that’s okay.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
- Load More


