@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh my word! I love it!! And keep that hair style. It really goes with what we were talking about. Elves having long hair as a distinction and all. Somehow it still gives that feel, even though it’s short. I really like it and if you change it I shall be mad. lol
Oh nice!! Watercolor pencils? Are you going…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
The wolf looks good!
New pencils? That’s awesome! The color saturation is great in your drawing. Vivid, but still soft and storybookish in his fur detailing and the trees. Anyway, it looks good.
-
Koshka replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
About to request access. =)
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@linus-smallprint how pretty!
also the feather signature thing is so cool. I tried to do that once but lost patience.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Hooray, you’re back!!! I’ll look at this sometime later this week. I’m sick right now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey! Glad you’re back. I’ll see if I have time to help with this. My life is crazy right now.
I’m not doing a lot of posting books on KP anymore, but beta readers are always welcome.
I’m always ready to be tagged for illustrations, and like I said, I’ll do my best to keep up with this.
-
Esther replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Wow, that’s crazy. But I like that as an idea to go off of. I probably won’t make it too drastic just bc I don’t want to take the story that direction, but that does spark some ideas.
Thank you!
You can do this! It’s worth it.
(plus, hey, we’re all in this thing too…writer’s are crazy)Aww, thanks girl!!
I’ve…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Family friend, but yes. Dad knew him while he was in the military.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks! It was really fun to experiment with.
They look great! That’s an impressive project. I hope it turns out well!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yep!
I suppose we could. I’m preoccupied today and tomorrow at least, but anyone can do it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yup. Some people who attend my church fell into the Occult before they became Christians, and they blame it on Narnia.
Oh! Well. All the more to my point. There are book series that I, also, try not to reference in front of others too often because it makes them uncomfortable.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Heya, guys? Just want to point out the moderators were active over the past day or so. And I think I know what they were fixing. There’s a new “newest member.” Maybe they fixed the issue with making new accounts!
Does your sister have an account now? If she doesn’t – potentially try requesting again?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
600+? That’s… a lot of characters… You’ve got a lot of patience.
lol yeah… 😅Â it never feels like that many though, when I sort them into the friend groups and families they belong in.
How long did it take you to do just those 28?
Ignoring my week-long moments of procrastination… about two days or so. I frequently forgot abo…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey guyssss! (I tried to post this two days ago but didn’t copy what I wrote, so I gave up after it didn’t post 😭😂 So we shall try again!)
In the third draft of my novel, my FMC’s arc includes her making some bad decisions and going down a path she regrets. But in the midst of the aftermath of those decisions, she is actually kind of enjoy…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae @elishavent-pidyon @mineralizedwritings Y’all are SO GOOD how–
@linus-smallprint I love your style, it’s so cool. I don’t know if there are Narnia graphic novels, but I’d totally read one drawn like that. Your characters’ eyes are very expressive.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 4 weeks ago
@linus-smallprint Perfect pronunciation!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
AH! Don’t touch it! Okay….. maybe a little, but leave the eyes and expression and hair. It’s perfect!!!
WOW!!! Love that! The shadowing was really well done.
The only way I could imagine getting this kind of wind is if you were standing on the edge of a cliff or had a fan below you. Or maybe in a crazy windstorm.…
- Load More
