@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
It’s Tuesday! I have two new chapters for you guys.
(Then I probably should go down to one a week.) -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thank you!
I spent at least an hour cleaning soap
what?!
Okay. Where are all those ladies and older people hiding?
In the olden days girls didn’t really do things on their own. In Roman culture it was actually inappropriate for a young woman to be on the streets alone. Plus, they were considered as property of their father…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
Two days later, Leon was walking home from visiting the Krügers in the late evening. He was nearly home when someone called out, “You there, what’s your business?”
Leon turned around and saw a young soldier lean…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
I was gonna give people a chance to catch up while I busy myself shooting and poor characters and dumping them out of airplanes……. but I think I’ll post the next section now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
The seventeenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
September 5th
The EmpireWe have continued to spread the word of God in the streets, in the square, and to those we meet. We are rising again, and the en…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
HI Y’ALL!!!
NO, I’M NOT DEAD. (Contrary to popular belief 😂)
I just had the most WILD week. Why does everyone want to graduate in the same week?!?! And why throw wedding stuff into that same week?!?!
Anyhow, this is the first tim…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind. When I have to take a paragraph to explain something I think there’s something missing in the book. 🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
What is up with KP? I haven’t gotten any notifs.
No. You’re fine to keep it in. Instead of feeling like it something I needed to get over for the next part, this felt more like setting the stage for the climax.
Okay, that makes sense.
Do you ever get your dad to look over these sermon/speeches?
My dad actually hasn’t r…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
It was late into the evening before the meeting finally broke up. Julian’s words had shaken the little church, and they were ready and open to hear more. As Leon and Julian took turns speaking to them and en…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore
Okay, here’s a question for y’all.
So, I personally really like Julian’s speech/sermon, whatever it is. (I cringe when y’all say sermon because I’m a woman and I wrote it. But I guess Julian is a guy. 🤣) Anyhow, I really like some of the themes it hits, I like the flow. Basically, I perso…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t know who fell apart worse, them or the church in Clonabay.
Julian’s sermon is fine, but I think he needs to remind them more of what they are fighting for. What the reward in heavan will be.
mkay, that works. I’ll try to pull some of that in.
Have these three actually been participating in idol worship, or is J…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle@keilah-h @theducktator
New chapters! I’m getting a little short on my supply so I’ll probably start posting singles instead of doubles every week soon. The past few weeks have been busy, but hopefully I’ll start writing again soon.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
The next morning after breakfast, Julian and Leon began making their way along the streets looking for the homes of the three men they had left to lead the church: Konner Krüger, Reinhold Meier, and Fox Keller.…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint i mean like as long as you’re clarifying that superstitions are wrong, then it’s not bad to include it as an obstacle to the characters..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ve encountered Karl’s in my day. Guys who can quote scripture up and down, but live in complete lies, yet they try to make it look like you’re the enemy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, that was the Stiens
Hmm, interesting that you should say that…………. I agree that the villain on the inside is a fun twist. I like this too.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
(btw, there was a short section before this that only Hybridlore commented on, and I’m not sure if the rest of you got tagged. I’ve been told tags are acting up.)
Julian and Leon stayed in Clonabay for two week…
- Load More
