@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
okay, I really like this, but I have one big thing.
the training fight.
so first off, they would use training swords. Wooden ones or maybe blunt mettle. Mistakes happen in training and the less chance for a knight to get killed the better.
second, training is hard on the weapons so their real swords would be set aside for…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not great at critiquing, but I did notice one thing.
Eldred Favri, a knight under Lord Damien, was about 21.
Five today… that would make Ninety. Ninety… ninety of his beloved countrymen, women, and even children, dead.
The boy answered, grinning, then, with an air of pride, added, “I’m 7.” “Seven? Well, that certainly is a fine a…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh goodness.
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.It’s the first thing that came to mind and the image killed me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! Ooo, this sounds great! Oh poor Pax! I will be on his side no matter what. lol.
How many character can I have?
I’ll start with one of my favorites.
Rory is sixteen years old. He’s been trained as a soldier since he was six and would now be a Lieutenant among his own people. He’s slender but strong, has wavy…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Very cautiously peeks into school…..
Is this kinda already fully developed, or can I give it a little try?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I wrote 1500
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t know who this character is, but silver eyes sound WAY cooler then pink.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I phased that super poorly. Lol.
I remember events, stories, visuals, that sort of thing. For example, I stopped reading a series when I was thirteen. I can still tell you exactly what was happening to all the characters when I stopped and even the last line of the last book I read.
However, I can’t tell you the year we moved, how…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
For works of art yes. And several events if they had certain scenery that stuck in my mind. So yes, for sight
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Your shading is great btw
Thank you! I didn’t even try hard on that one. lol. It’s funny that you say that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
OHHHH, that’s who it is! Okay, no lie, this is crazy. A friend showed me his picture a few months back and yesterday I decided to draw Alan and that image kinda came to my mind and I didn’t even realize it was from that picture! It’s so weird how things do that! lol.
Very interesting. I like the artist, whoever it is. lolololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Very confused
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Nice! He looks like Keefe Sencen.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
😈
I drew a picture of Alan because I was board. This is how I envision him in one of his good moments.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!!
yes, poor Evan doesn’t have a fun day, but it’s NOTHING compared to what I did to Rory…….
bad things happened in that book. 😁
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

- Load More
