@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
yes please!! Do you need Rory’s again?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Rory would love to meet Leo!! He’s wondering around with Hunter on the Second Floor. If you want to arrange a running into then let’s meet!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Btw, whoever did the one for Beyond The Mask that was awesome!! I LOVE that movie!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Hello all,
I just scrolled through all 77 pages in here!
y’all are amazing!!!
I’ve gotten into character aesthetics and I was wondering if anyone would like to take a look?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
hello, my soldier boy is new here and is lookin I’d someone to interact with if you’re twins are interested.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
well, since I haven’t seen or heard head or tale of the wing bullies I’m gonna have to take what I can get! I want some fists flying or something!
as for Loopy, I’d love to have an interaction! How do I start that? Just ask her?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I know Freedom used to be Anonymous. I don’t know about that other name tho. 🤷♀️
Oooo, so you’re the one controlling the bullies!! I can’t wait to meet up! Anyone who messes with Rory will be sorry. A) because he’s a trained soldier. B) he’s like one of my favorite characters ever!
you have my permission to beat him up tho. You just…[Read more] -
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Pumpkin gelato is the best thing that’s happened to me since chocolate soda.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
wonderful!! Any thoughts?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Rory
Rory tucked away the info about the winged kids for later. He glanced at Hunter. The kid was young, but Rory guessed he could become an ally if a fight broke out. Rory shook his head. Thee I go again! Will I ever be able to view the world through the eyes of a teen instead of a soldier in a war zone?
Hunter offered to show him…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
congrats!! How many wins is this?!?!
it was well earned. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
it was my own design. This are the characters from the movie. I have seen a few similar posters. I’m glad you like it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
im so glad you’re still interested and willing to help me! Once I’m finished with it on here I’ll be passing it on to my editor. So this is SUPER helpful.
hmmm, I think I did foreshadow but maybe not clearly enough. Thats easy to fix.
Aaron has grown!! I’m glad you’re picking up on it! I was worried it was too subtle, b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, this looks intresting.
Okay, I can fix the mom problem and giving up Audrey in one swing.
Audrey’s mom was killed by the bad-guys.
Now her dad is super freaked out that Audrey will be hurt as well, so he gives her up.
(Now, I don’t think giving up the Child God gave to you is ever a good option, but if that’s how your…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Right-o!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, I have decided to continue to keep trying with this.
Hope y’all are still interested. lol.
I still plan to have a scene where Aaron talks to Sabina about courtship, but I haven’t been able to work it out yet, so for now we’re just going on.
Another month was drawing to a close, and still no change had been…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Phantom of the Opera anyone?

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Rory
Hmm, this could be interesting.Â
Rory looked over at Hunter. “So, the winged kids are nice… except then some of them are really mean. That isn’t confusing. Not only do you tell me I need to keep an eye out for winged students, but I have to be able to tell them apart?” He chuckled. “This place s certainly out of my league. So,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

- Load More

I thought this said pumpkin gelatin for a minute, and was thoroughly disgusted. 😂
I love your profile pic and background by the way.
Bleuuugh, no no no. No pumpkin gelatin.
And thanks hehe.