@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I guess I really shouldn’t say ‘try’, cuz then I’ll never to it 😑
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh dear, I still haven’t replied to your RP, have I? 😔 sorry, I’ll try to today.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Hello 👋 welcome to KP! Pleased to meet you. I’m HighScribe/Bridget, writer (in theory), reader, draw-er, music-listener, karate-doer, sword admirer, and tea-appreciator.
Very cool that you write songs, I assume you play an instrument then?
What are your favorite fantasy books?
See you around 😁
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
“rme” is an interesting name and so is “WYOM”. I’ll look out for them.
-
Andrew started the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Bonjour Mon fellow amigos. Name’s Rax, but my friends call me Andy (for whatever reason, it’s not like that’s my actual name or anything….). Anyhow, I have written a short story (I’ll post it later) and I am very much into fantasy and I’m an amateur song writer. I’m so glad to be a part of this forum and I would like to thank @RAE for inviting…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And this is the moment when the world blows up.
Oh man, Agents.
What have you done?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper    @koshka
The Agents
225 was starting to feel exasperated. Inferior children are idiots! He carefully buried the anger. He would let it simmer until he had the chance to take it out on Leo and the missing soldier. Instead, he smiled at the boy, who was now flopped over with his face in the cloud.
“He even knows when I not bru…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
We can’t go too far without Koshka. if she doesn’t like this then we can just ignore these RPs. After all, Quincy is hers
The Agents
225 jumped slightly as the cloud appeared out of nowhere. After a moment he nodded to 229, who took the lead. 225 knew his companion would know the layout of the school after studying the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The Agents
225 nodded and smiled. “Of course, come with us. It might help Quincy trust me, though I’m surprised he hasn’t seen me hanging out with Leo. We spend a good deal of time together.” He ruffled Quincy’s hair. “Your brother is a smart guy.”
Inwardly 225 was seething. This kid is pushing his nose in far too d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Leo looked tense. Rory set down his glass on the floor and slowly stood up. His calm was returning, and with it his wits and training. “Leo, tell me what’s going on.”
The Agents
225 carefully restrained his anger. He wanted to tear this… this inferior to pieces. He smiled up at the young man. “Leo asked me…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Neat. Rory’s sixteen, but he’s had an odd life so most times he acts like an adult and when he brakes down he seems younger.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This reply was modified 3 minutes ago by Koshka. Reason: Ato-correct needs to be pummeled
100%.
Rory
Rory carefully sipped the glass of water, holding it with both hands to keep from spilling it. His hands were still shaking a little. He licked his dry lips uneasily and looked about the room, still trying to registered the fact that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay then. Rory needs all the protective brothers he cat get. lol. How old is Alpha?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
(Hope I hit the ages right. And Boltman is the last name they go by here, right? Or am I wrong?”
Rory
The first thing that came back to him was sound. He could hear breathing in the room. Slowly, Rory forced his eyes opened. He stared up at the harsh stone ceiling above him, trying to figure out where he was and what had happened. His…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Koshka and I were literally just talking about this yesterday. She mentioned Alpha, but I kinda had the feeling that Rory would end up killing him if Alpha didn’t kill him first. lol. (figuratively or literally speaking.) They seem a little…… too similar.
However, if you want to give it a shot then I’m fine with that! W…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
okay, I’m gonna call it at 3 and then see what I think in a few months when I actually am ready for the cover. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Actually, my authors name is Ellette G. Ulmer, and I have another book out, Fateful Night, if you want to add that one too.
- Load More
