@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Josiah Queen
Oh man! He is one of my favorites ever!!! I love his stuff so, so much!! I need to buy one of his albums to play in my car.
You should try out Grey Havens. They are pretty awesome! Try the Ghost of a King album first. Particularly This My Soul. So good!!
Oh gosh, that was tiring.
You have seen nothing, pal. It’s about to…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Oh boy, I have a lot of reading to do…
-
Andrew changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Oh, wow. You guys like asking a LOT of questions. Which is good, but be prepared, I am an active debater, HEEHEEHEE!
@GRCR Indie or Folk, or just smash them together, then I will be happy!
The English language is of somewhat appealing to me, may be because I speak it most often. Either that or Sarcasm.
Loving You, by Jacob Zachary, who is my…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Ugh. I was afraid this was going to happen.
Lol. It’s very hard to have a one-on-one guy girl conversation where the guy is being open and even a little emotional and the girl is doing the same, and then the guy is basically promising to champion the girl, and that not seem romantic. If you know what I mean. It can be done,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
The above is for you too. lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I LOVE IT!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I think WYOH is back!!!! KP has been acting up all day!!! *sobs*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
*I’ve wanted to do this FOREVER!*
One two three POUNCE!!!
Hello stranger, I’m her to pounce on newbies. (I hope you feel like Calvin after a Hobbs attack. lol.)
I am the oldest in a homeschool family currently in the flat-lands of America, (Though we have been all over the US and Europe)
I am an author/illustrator/reader who has an…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
When are Evil Overlords going to learn to make their vents too small to crawl through?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I love this!
We need to let Koshka react tho. Ugh! Hurry koshka! We need you!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I like it. I can’t say it was one of my favorite, but it’s pushing the plot and you do need that. I like the interactions with the kids. They’re super sweet. I hope we get to see some more family time. I would love to see Alan becoming a sort of big brother, and also making friends with James as peers, or if James is older then…[Read more]
-
Andrew started the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
A short story for all to enjoy,
Don’t worry, it doesn’t have gore,
And I do hope you don’t find abore.
I do not have a friend named Chris,
But here is the link you don’t want to miss:
Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem – Google Docs
- Load More

