@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh wait he didn’t get stabbed yet. Never mind. Don’t mind the stalker.
Bye.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*falls from the void*
Did you just stab Marcel?
You’re aloud to deal mortal wounds in RPs?
*departs back into the void*
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I don’t know, did that work?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Wait hold on
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Yes it did.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I LOVE this character!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
*peeks out of hiding*
Did it make any sense?
I am so bad at tech.
I had all of KP trying to explain quoting and tagging people and it took me almost a month to figure it out.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Also, no need to run, I don’t bite on Sundays.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle thank you for the explanation!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nice! This is great!!
*reads back through previous few scenes to get a recap.* Wait a minute…… did Whaley just put a wounded Marcel into my hands?! Oh this is great!!!!
Things are getting messy if Alpha wants to take a hand.
Rory
“They found Quincy. He’s activated his shield, but we’re not clear yet.”…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
@theshadow Jesus, “Why are you here?” Me, “Can I have a hug?”
I would love to be an expert in “Me trying to figure out how which chords are going to fit in my songs!!!!” Either that or public speaking.
Narnia, Aslan is much cooler than Gandalf.
@elishavet-pidyon That is a very weird question, to which I answer “NO! They belong on your feet!…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I will read a story if someone asks me to, especially if they want me to edit
oh yes!! We need guys like you! But not reading for enjoyment! Sad life!
btw,
(and I’m about to die because I, of all people, am the one trying to explain this)If you want to make it easier for us to see what you’re replying to, you can quote us like I…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Oh, crap, I should’ve reloaded my page before sending that, lol. Also I tried the quoting thing (I just copied and pasted), and I failed. Yay… more people to answer questions, lol.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
@hybridlore I do team policy but I’m going to LD in the spring (#CC). And no, I have not read the Wing feather saga.
DISCLAIMER: just because I love writing, doesn’t mean I like reading. I will read a story if someone asks me to, especially if they want me to edit it, but I won’t read a book just for pure enjoyment. Though if really wanted to a…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Do you do actual debate, like policy or LD
Do you do Classical Conversations by any chance?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Arguing with people is great fun. 🙂 Greetings! I am The Ducktator, also known as Abigail, and ruler of a vast ducktatorship. Currently, my fearsome army of tiny ducks and I are trying to conquer the world! I am 15, homeschooled, and a writer of fantasy, romance, and some other random WIPs. Besides writing, I love reading, dancing, and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
listen to us talking about characters like they’re real people we have living in our minds. Writer brain strikes again.
No kidding!
Poor Linus comes back and finds his WIP all blown up by two crazy author girls.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Girl, you are hopeless.
I’ve never had a character crush.
Never.
*shushes wounded character because I told him I was in love with him and now….*
Okay, just joking. But seriously, it is not healthy for characters when I fall in love with them. I mean, Aaron was my favorite character I have ever written ever, and look what…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Has a Rory worthy panic attack!* No! Koshka! Don’t die!!! We need you!!! Rory needs Leo, and you’re the only one who can move him! Please come back!!!! We all need you!!! Help her someone!!! I’m going to go get Elishavet Elroi to come and save you!!!
We are all hanging on your next move! Come back!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
also I headcanon this is kinda what his voice sounds like, but with more hissy S’s:
How did I know it was going to be Sniper?
Glad I could help!
Sometimes I find all I need is someone else to hash out something in my story, and then I can say, “You know what, you’re totally wrong, thanks for clearing that up for m…[Read more]
- Load More
