@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I’m special! Aww, thanks guys, my mommy says I’m special too. Lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Wow, Andrew must be special! I didn’t warrant you reappearing when I first arrived!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
I am a writer. I do not tolerate reality. -seen on a shirt
-
Andrew replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
@esther-c @rae @theducktator @grcr @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I’ve started writing it but I gtg so if you guys want to suggest it here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WTCEGYh8ksBNukRhtwduE0N6ZNvDIeXMEIE7V_bFr9k/edit?usp=sharing
-
Andrew replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
@RAE you’re all good, thanks for sharing some ideas.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
Thanks @esther-c! Very helpful!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h Rax
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Door slams open*
A tall, built dude with a biker jacket and cargo pants walks in. The back of his hands are tattooed with fire. His grey hair is tied back in a manbun, though his face is young. His eyes, the color of the topical sea. Smirking, he says, “‘Sup, who am I fighting?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
well I can’t do that today. I’m getting off now. Any other day I’ll be on until around noon or a little later!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I promise when I wrote him I had no idea.
😂 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
what on earth is this?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
i was joking, lol.
however, reading from the page number i mentioned would be best if he wants to understand the current fight. If not, then he can just keep an eye out and jump in wherever.
if you want to throw a character give us a description and a face claim or drawing if you have one.
like I mentioned to Rae, if you want…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae YES! Tagging some people…
@whalekeeper @raxforge @esther-c @grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theshadow @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @beth-torres @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin @elishavet-pidyon @allthekeepers
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
k, read from the top of page 416, anything Koshka or I RPed. And then anything with Marcel. That will set the recap best. Otherwise I’m going to have to just send you all of that in one long reply, and I would rather not.
Leo is 21ish and is from a sci-fi WIP. Military training.
Rory is from a futuristic WIP. He’s a government sol…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
did you really just walk into this and ask for a recap??!
I think your best option is to go back and read from when Rory was introduced, page 390 something.
or….. you could read from when Rory broke. That’ll give you the best recap. Let me look at the page number…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle can I have a summary, please?
-
Andrew's profile was updated 2 years ago
-
Andrew started the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
I am a part of a writing class, and I told to write a short story with the prompt, “An underwater school”. And I’m having an understanding of like it is going to be a spy school, but I’m having trouble with the plot (don’t y’all love making the plot).
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Guitar and the Uke, could play Bass if I really wanted to.
Cool! I tried guitar once, and I learned, like, five chords before I gave up XD
The Chronicles of Narnia, grew up on them, CS Lewis is the best.
YES.
- Load More
