@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@Ellette-giselle just that there was a normal flow of quotes, and then the flood gates opened, lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
You’re welcome!
I wonder why we keep having fights. If it was run like a normal school, almost every student would be suspended indefinitely and maybe end up with a record. XD
au contraire Mon ami
You forget that this is a “Fantasy” school.
Anything goes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle you went a little ham on those, lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“You can choose what you believe, Shuffler, but you can’t change what’s true.”
― S.D. Smith, The Green Ember“All of life is a battle against fear. We fight it on one front, and it sneaks around to our flank.” He paused, looked kindly at her.
“Yes, Father. I understand.”
“I regret many things I’ve done,” he said, “but most of all I regret thos…[Read more] -
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae I didn’t know how true that was until I joined KP… lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I don’t think there will ever be a “Normal Day” with Rax in town, lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have family over Monday to Wednesday, but Friday works for me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“Give me some cookies, or I soak you with this water balloon!” -Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes
-
Andrew replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If it makes you feel any better @whalekeeper (sorry I keep tagging you), I only wrote about 1000 words yesterday.
*In really small font* Most of that was for school, and only like 150 for fun.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I feel a little sorry for any new KPers,
Don’t be, I’m trying to commit mass murder in the RP right now, and I’m having a blast. If anything I feel sorry for you. I was like, “Hey whazzap! And now I’ma gonna kill people!!!”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
You can ask Andrew (he’s one of my friends irl), that NEVER happens.
It’s true, it never happens (I need help convincing her that she is a good artist).
-
Andrew replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
That is all @raxforge fault!
I agree *smiles like a maniac*, but you will never catch me!!!!!!!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I loved reading your character scenes.
Thank you, *bowing* thank you *bowing*. I try my hardest. Wait till you meet his friend.
and probably should not be allowed in schools
That is 100% accurate, but he’s like 17 so he kinda needs to… unless he homeschools, but then again, his parents on completely different world… so yeah, he’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Decided I wanted to play with hair

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hey rae, want to see some drawings of mine from last year?
Oh wait, you can’t, because I hid those in a lock box and buried them so that no one would find them. EVER!
Do you know how the drawings this year are any better?
I kept drawing
and drawing
and drawing.
It takes practice.
Also, helpful side tip, at one point when I was about…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh man, that is hilarious!
No need to feel bad, at all. We a writers, and as such we are already a little crazy. They should be ready for this. We are in the haven of safety where writers can be writers. Not where writers pretend to be normal people.
(Someone needs to quote that. XD)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
WHAT!!! STEPHIE!!! TRAITOR!!
We are still pushing for Stripe to get hugged, and it is going to happen.
Its a fact.
and I just gave Linus a rundown on facts.
😉
- Load More

