@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Technically true, but murder sounds more dramatic.😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
it’s not murder.
It’s a full out fight with casualties. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think I can do Friday next week, but again, I would have to check with my dad.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lollll! Co-op can be…weird sometimes.Â
Especially today, but we don’t talk about the sharpies. Or the toilet paper. Or BobI was referring to caffeine. 🤣
I love the Green Ember! And Calvin and Hobbes!
😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I sort of stalk the RP school, but I have no idea what’s going on anymore except murder.😂
The tree thing is definitely me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
It’s a rather hairy situation.
I just died.
That was so bad.
Ugh!
By the way, that drawing you posted earlier, was that supposed to be a character, or was that just a drawing experiment with hair?
I was just playing around with hair in the breeze/wind. Why?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
But the hair! You didn’t give him the special part/wizard hairstyle I’ve developed for him!
But the hair when you did Friedrich!!!
I think you and I canno0t do each other’s character’s hairstyles right. lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh, well the meme I made and posted above just about explains it. You kinda have to hold your breath and dive. Once you’re in, let the current take you, and then start fighting people and blowing things up,
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Where did you see that? lol.
I really like the style. It’s quite good. btw, I don’t think my Alan was THAT much different. lol. I think the cape set him off wrong.
I suggest royal blue or blood red for the scarf. (maybe gold?) A leathery reddish brown for the vest/coat. (Can’t tell what it is) Black or dark leathery red…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
That is my brothers 100%
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Who let him into KP?
(Please no one remember that this was the exact same thing several people said when I first got on…..)
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“A person’s a person, no matter how small.” Horten, Horten hears a who
And now to improve:
“A taco’s a taco, no matter how small.” Me
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know, XD, and I love it!!!!!!
-
Andrew posted an update 2 years ago
I am a wise jester, though I don’t feel so wise.
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Me too, just forgot most of it since I hadn’t read it in a while
-
Andrew replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper what belt are you?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
- Load More

