@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
It sure does. He get’s inspiration from the illustrator. I think everyone who has ever seen his art on here has said that. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ve only ever heard of the principle who’s Paxton’s mother…… I think. (No one kill me if I was horribly wrong) Anyways, i’ve never actually seen here in action, but her author hasn’t been on here in quite some time. Other then her, I haven’t heard of any teachers. Again, I’ve only been on the Rp for a month or so.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory glanced over at Leo. He could see Marcel was in pain and it was taring him up inside. “Marcel, this wasn’t about Quincy.” He paused, wondering how much to say with the little boy in the room. Finally, he took a deep breath. “They kidnapped Quincy to get at Leo because he’s hiding me from them and they know it.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have no idea!
And I have no idea who to ask.
It’s fine by me.
Maybe one of the older KPers would know? Though, just a heads up, I don’t think we spend much time in class……..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh, nope. Not Sabina. I haven’t drawn her in a while.
You should listen to Linus, He’s a pretty awesome artist and he really does have some good things to say. And yes, i can also say that my style was…… not even a style when I was fifteen. This drawings are locked away and shall never see the light of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Not a lot I can do without Koshka as she makes up half the room.
Rory
Rory quickly pushed Marcel back down. “Stay put and don’t move. You got hit by something. I think it was Quincy’s shield.”
He glanced over at Leo for confirmation, but Leo was rummaging about in his fist aid kit for something.
Rory turned back to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory looked from Marcel to Leo, trying to read the young man’s face. Is he going to make it? Rory wanted to scream the question, but he remained silent. I can’t watch someone else innocent die because of something I did… or didn’t do.
“Is he okay?” Quincy whispered, wispy eyebrows trembling.
Rory swallowed hard and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What happened?
We’re in the elevator but it’s far from over.
*sigh* please don’t make me commit arson with my Agents just to bring you guys back.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
perfect!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed @rae @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @grcr
Did anyone set a deadline for this?
If we want to do two weeks then the deadline should be Saturday the 12th.
I scrolled through twice and didn’t see anything. How does that date sound for everyone?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
V. In the morning when I first get up, especially on a saturday, with some delicious chai tea.
Finally! Someone else who agrees with me! (Though I like a black tea steeped with vanilla better then chai.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ah, Wingfeather! I love Wingfeather saga!
“I’m prepared to die by getting caught,” he whispered, “but not by heart attack because of you two idiots creeping up on me like that.”
― S.D. Smith, Ember’s End“He had always been wise enough to see and bold enough to act, now he was becoming brave enough to hope.”
― S.D.…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Hello!
I’m Ellette. I’m the oldest of a home school family in the grasslands of America. I enjoy writing (A LOT) and have two books published. I also love drawing and reading, and scrapbo0oking. And cooking. And I am a complete history nut in the very best of ways. I can’t tell you any dates, but I can tell you amazing stories…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Rea….. How do I say this. Let’s do it bluntly.
You’re crazy. I mean, this is Beautiful! I don’t know how you can’t like it!
NO LIE, I sat looking at that wolf picture for like a whole minute!!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to draw something like that, and all my attempts have landed in the trash!
Just because people are too hard, or your style…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
@the_lost-journal WHAZZAP!!!
Name’s Andrew as you couldn’t tell. I’m so glad to have another new KPer to join in all the fun (the wonderful, murderous fun). I am a very old man (15) who enjoys writing stories and music, though I do poorly at both I plan to get better. I also enjoy jiu-jitsu, church, and Classical Conversations (Homeschooled).
I…
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Due to financial difficulties, I was unable to purchase Freedom’s Fire, but I got my library to buy it and IT FINALLY CAME!!!!!!! I’m so excited! -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hi! You’re alive!
- Load More

@freed_and_redeemed
I finished it! It was so good! Unpopular opinion on KP: Leon’s my favorite.💛
@theducktator Oh my goodness, that means so much!! (and don’t worry at all, I completely understand! Thank you for requesting it at your library!💜💜)
and awww I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!!
YESSSSSSSS, FINALLY.
Sorry XD I’ve just been waiting for someone to say their favorite is Leon. What stuck out about him for you, if you don’t mind sharing?…