@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
It seems my questions were ignored. 🙁
I’ll post them again because I’m guessing you just missed them. 😉
Okay, my questions to you.
Who are some of your heroes from books?
Who are your top ten favorite fiction characters?
Have you ever ridden horses bareback?
How many countries have you been too?
If you were trapped…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @whalekeeper @koshka
Rax
Stops firing, many of the inflammable (inflammable really means flammable, look at part 4 the Element of Style by William Strunk Jr. and EB White) objects in the room are set afire. He looks around and sees what he has done, the smile that was on his face disappeared. Looking down on the ground in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*sobbing*
I understand but…….. but the story was so wonderful…….. *collapses.*
I am now in a Jane Austen worthy moment of despair and shall not eat or drink until there is another chapter. I will most likely fade away with thoughts of my one true love, (I mean one true story) shimmering in my mind.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If you are really interested in understanding the fight, go to page 416 and read about anything that has to do with Rory, Leo, or Agents. If not, then Rax did an okay of explaining. There are plenty of other characters who refuse to get involved in the fight at this point.
Poor Alpha. When Rory finds out about this,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am currently hiding my Agents from you because I don’t have an exhaustible number at the moment, and if you kill them all, the problem is solved, and that is no fun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
It’s not Dad jokes. It’s bad puns. Like Alcatraz……….. who is about to get thrown through my window if he does it one more time.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ben
A 5′ 10″ automaton who is best friends with Rax. Ben is slender and in some part of him you can see right through him. He is rusty head to foot, and at his side hangs a sword. He carries a big backpack filled with random and useful things.
Ben walks up to Felicity and Cyrus, “Excuse me,” his voice sounds like…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae how accurate was this?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
There are a lot of things happening right now that I don’t really know, but I’ll give you what I do.
So right now, there is a big fight going on, some bad agents what to do some bad things (I don’t really know what) and my guy Rax decided he just really wants to fight something since he’s been lock away in another dimension for…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
What about homeschoolers who only do a third of the work and still know everything in class?
That deserves its own meme, lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
What about homeschoolers who only do a third of the work and still know everything in class?😎😂
chronic procrastinator here -
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Why not, I did the same thing with Rax, that turned out great! I’m really proud of myself.
-
Andrew replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Hey Andrew… what do you mean murderous fun? (I do love a good mystery though)
Just look more closely at the Highschool KP, you’ll see me and my arsenic… don’t worry about it too much.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper sweet congratulations!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Where are the agents? Do I need to kill them??????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h
Idk, I’m just bored with writing…
I think I’m going to keep taking a break from writing XDXD
I just don’t really feel the calling to write this story anymore, it’s like idk, it’s not on my heart anymore. Which I’m okay with tbh hahaha -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
WHY ALL THE DAD JOKES?????
I stalk this page and I love your art.
I love that soooo much!
- Load More
