@linus-smallprint
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*cheers*
Reuben sat up and faced Leo with a grin. “That was awesome.”
That would be me 😂
Great scene!! I love it!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
You guys are worrying me 😅 are the chances of KP breaking down, like, high?
-
HighScribe posted an update 3 years ago
@acancello @loopylin @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @everyone
Is it just me, or did everyone’s pfp reset?? -
HighScribe replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Oh, I didn’t see your reply to grcr 😅 lag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love it!! Onnnneeeee thing that stood out to me was this line (and please take my comments with a grain of salt):
He thought of his sister’s gentle, quiet spirit, and his restless, fiery one and shook his head. Sometimes he didn’t believe that they were related.
There’s nothing inherently wrong with it, but it’s kind of going a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hey. I’m really sorry you’re having a hard time. I’ll be praying ❤️😔
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
You’ve done it again… my brain is broken 😂
From what I understand, that sounds like a cool idea, though!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol 😂😂😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, yeah, oops. Yeah, that was the original name. It was far too similar to Voidbringer, which was not something I wanted XD.
Maybe I’ll do that…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’ll add a couple tags.
And you guys feel free to ignore this if you’re not interested.
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @euodia-vision @can’tthinkofanyoneelseatthemoment
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, yeah!! Ofc.
I have a few, but I’ll share the one that’s the most complete.
Also, I’ll note that a lot of this magic system was literally created last week, but several ideas date back quite far.
The magic system doesn’t actually have a name yet… (I guess I should probably figure that out lol).
Conduits:
A Conduit is the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Creating a new thread is probably the easiest method.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Do you need help figuring out images?? It had me stumped for a while, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, really?? Ok, I guess it’s 15.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Bumbling Henchman= less that 20 posts
Charismatic Rebel= 20-85 posts
Wise Jester= 100-200 posts
I don’t remember what’s next.
Knight in Shining Armor= 300-1000 posts
Eccentric Mentor= 2000-3000 posts
Chosen One= 3000+ posts
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool!! This all seems very well thought out!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
oops I meant the FIRST.
- Load More

And it won’t let me upload a new one 🤔
Nope did that for me too! Weird 🤔
Huh. Is it letting you upload a new one?? It won’t do that for me for some reason.
No lol, it’s not working for me either. But then again profile pictures have been glitchy in the past so hopefully it’ll get fixed soon. I can see Euodia’s picture but no one else’s right now.
Yeah.
Weirdddd… it’s doing the same thing for me.
Yeah 🤔
Nope, everyone’s pictures are gone and it also wont let me download a new one. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
Hey, pfps are back up!