@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
But be prepared, Zahlin is about to kick Nahim across the room.
I think this fight is just making them hate each other more XE
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha I was kidding
probably. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Nahim was good, though he showed signs of his headache slowing him down. Part of Zahlin was glad of that handicap – Nahim was annoying enough to fight as it was. Zahlin considered throwing one of the chunks of metal at his head. Instead, he attempted to hook Nahim’s leg while stabbing at his face.
***
How long should we let this go…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It doesn’t matter to me, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, that makes sense lol. I think I misread exactly what he said.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, of course, lying. That should work 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll keep going! Should we end at :30?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh, and anybody want to join me in a writing sprint? I’m starting at :50 and ending at :05 but could go longer. I’m trying not to procrastinate writing any longer, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @anyone else
Anybody wanna sprint with me? I’ll start at :50 and end at :05. I might go for longer, though depending on how it’s going, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You know what? Me neither lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone!
Can you guys pray for me? I’ve been struggling to get motivation to continue my WIP, and it’s really frustrating me, lol. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Oh dear 😂 poor Fracture. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm, that’s a hard one.
I mean, Chester’s more mature, and Libbie actually likes him. So Chester and Libbie makes more sense…but the rebel in me wants to say Albert and Libbie, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
The girl hesitated. Finally, she said, “No.”
“You’re not terrified of me?” Fracture was stunned. “I don’t understand!” He began to panic, pacing back and forth. “I knew I needed a monologue! I knew this would happen! Now all because of lack of a monologue, I’m….normal! This explains everything!”
He sank to his knees and buried his…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I believe Hugo could also read and write English.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That is very accurate XD. (Just don’t tell Fracture I said that. lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
