@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well i think where we left off, Ottoline was terrified of Ellis (as usual) and she was setting up targets to practice, and Ellis and Snake were talking about what weapons they can use.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s so cool! That would be fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol your new profile pic is so confusing. I keep thinking you’re GRCR 😂
Same!!! I thought I was the only one, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rar
Lol your new profile pic is so confusing. I keep thinking you’re GRCR 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are Fennin and the Queen still there, or did they leave? Zahlin has some words for Fennin.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
okay, sounds good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, you didn’t botch him at all.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like I just went…XD Rae went too…so I think its either you or HighScribe’s turn. Unless you really don’t want to, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m glad I was able to help!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok I guess…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He seems rather OP lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin slowly nodded and extended his hand to pull Nahim to his feet. “Peace of Honor.”
Now that his adrenaline was wearing off, pain flared in his various wounds. Zahlin slumped against the wall and slowly slid down to the ground, breathing heavily.
Footsteps pounded in the hallway. The door swung open.
***
Ok, this is taking too lon…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess we are. I have a character I might add…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess I’ve been stuck on what Zahlin should do now… 🤷♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@srae
Yes, I’m writing an RP now… how do you guys write them so fast? 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
I happened to stumble upon this by chance….and I’m glad I did! Your writing is beautiful! It’s so sad….but beautiful! (you should publish this…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I read the chapter, and I think I see what you mean.
I wouldn’t say that your problem is the lack of action. I think the way you opened with the painting scene is a great introduction. It introduces Ami’s character, how she’s artistic, what she values, what kind of person she is. So it definitely doesn’t need more action. The way you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just kidding, I’ll start at :55. I have to get pumpkin pie first, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
*sighs* Okay, I changed my mind again.
I’m not doing first person (you’re welcome, Jonas, lol).
But I am in a sense, starting over.
Before you freak out, let me explain.
I’m still keeping the original beginning (Elysium, Pythonos, A Swift Death, A Thief, Gone, Stolen, and An Orphan). So bas…[Read more]
- Load More
