@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
ooooh I like that one!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I mean, obviously we’re going to pick the ones he says not to just because he told us not to. It’s just how us girls work!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Exactly! This is all his fault! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And why would you give us a list of planets not to pick? That’s only tempting fate for us rebels!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
You feel that way??!! TYSM!!! You made my day!! Oh my gosh, I never thought I could make a character that realistic!!!!
(And no, It’s not bad, I have crushes on characters all the time, seriously 🤣)
Oh ok, glad I’m not the only one 🤣🤣🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting. Thanks for researching! You’re more dedicated to this RP than I am….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re conversations are so entertaining XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
😁😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I considered doing that XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Reuben
“I’m sorry,” Reuben frowned, looking at Hudson, “I didn’t mean to intrude.”
“That’s alright, sir,” Hudson cracked a weak smile.
“Say, I wonder where the food is in this place?” Reuben glanced around.
Beside him, Hudson smiled again. Reuben could tell Hudson wasn’t sure whether to laugh or not.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
If Hugo was real…I would totally have a crush on him 😂😂😂 is that bad???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like all your characters are the same…XD they’re all guys who have abusive parents and some try to find God while others join the SS and murder people
(that’s not a bad thing, just me being observant and noticing a common theme, lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh that scene almost made me cry!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I pick Clydak. (just kidding, lol. That was the rebel in me, XD)
I pick Trare. (for real this time.)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Razath.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok.
- Load More
