@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Why is Vethe so angry at Marcurious??? 😂 this is entertaining
(I don’t blame her though…he can be a little brat sometimes)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“Very well,” Zash said to the king. “I do not care about causes, but if there’s killing involved…count me in!”
ROFL!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Maybe you’re a liar,” said Marcurious. He was getting frustrated. “How do you know that there are only twelve planets? There are galaxies unexplored, there is more than meets the eye. If you are going to be so ignorant, than don’t waste my time. Andromeda is real, more real than wherever you come from, ‘daughter of no world’,” he mock…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my… Zash…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe looked back at Marcurious. “There are twelve planets.” She repeated, “And the reasons of liars are beyond me. Andromeda is not a place, so you are a liar or you are insane.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“I’m not the one making threats?” Marcurious raised an eyebrow. “Seems to me I just did. Why would I lie about my race? What reason do I have? If you don’t believe me, that’s fine, but just because you don’t believe me doesn’t make it a lie. That’s a matter of opinion. Seems to me we have bigger problems than arguing about whether or…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
“You’re not the one making threats here.” The growled, “You’re dead the moment I decide you are.” She stabbed the spiritual blade into the wall. It shifted back into the physical realm, and left a sword-shaped hole as she pulled it out. “Understood?” She lowered the blade, though she didn’t sheathe it. “If Andromeda is a place, how has no o…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
Marcurious yelped as she thrust a sword at his chest, but to his surprise he did not collapse and die a horrible death. Instead, the sword didn’t cut him at all. Well that was unexpected.
“And why isn’t Andromeda a place?” he looked at her warily. “How do you know? I assure you, it is a place. Explain yourself, before I sha…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
“I do, actually.” She snapped. “And I come from no place. I am a daughter of no-world.” She whipped out her sword. It shifted into the spiritual plane as she thrust it through his chest. “And I hate liars.”
***
Just to be clear, her sword is in the spiritual plane so it can’t cut him. Vethe did not just murder Marcurious 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
As long as Marcurious doesn’t die, that is.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If Vethe wants to (what kind of statement is that, of course she wants to lol), she can shoot him, it’s fine, then the King will have to intervene as he watches his “army” literally get hacked to pieces, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Can I just say, I love this sprint channel! It keeps me more accountable because I start and end at a specific time, and it’s often during these sprints that I get the most done on my WIP.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“I could say the same about your world,” Marcurious shrugged. “I’ve never been there, so as far as I know, you’re also lying to me, as well.” he paused. “If Andromeda is not a place,” he smiled again, “then where do I come from? Please do tell.” He snatched a knife from Vethe before she could stop him, and Marcurious quickly drew th…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
“Very well, Marcurious son of Andromeda.” Vethe gritted through her teeth, (no, Vethe is not confused, that’s just how her race refers to people). “Would you care to explain why you chose to lie to me?” She leveled her gun at him. “Because Andromeda is not a place.”
***
Someone should probably intervene, or else Vethe is probably goin…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Because you asked so very nicely,” Marcurious glared at Vethe, “My name is Marcurious, and I come from the land of Erstonia from the world of Andromeda. I am heir to the Erstonian throne, and son of the Great Sparrow. But I suppose that means nothing to you.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
“Excuse me? I tried to kill you?” Vethe asked incredulously, “My quarrel was with the Metal Bonder. I believe you got yourself mixed up in it yourself.” She glared at the shapeshifter. “Now spill it. What’s your name and where are you from?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Sir, I think you’re a little confused,” Marcurious pursed his lips, “I never tried to kill anyone. I believe that she,” he pointed at Vethe, “and him,” he pointed at Zash, “tried to kill me. I was merely defending myself, like anyone with half a brain would do. I don’t fancy that I would have enjoyed being cut to pieces.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe pulled her gun on the shapeshifter. “Don’t get any ideas.” She said, “These bullets can pierce dragon skin.”
- Load More
