@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry that was kinda long, XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Here’s the first chapter of my revisions to my Andromeda WIP! Anyone have any critiques?
Newborn light sifted between the windows, piercing the darkness.
Through the smudged glass, Sef could see the Andromedan sunrise, she could see the indigo trees dancing as the wind pushed them to and fro.
The morning was beautiful, and it called…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
btw, I love your signature!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
nice!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love his logic, lol
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c
Kian’s logic is flawless lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Jonas is going to be the only one to really get this but whatever.

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe needed to stab someone. Badly. When Kalary is upset, she lapses into stony silence. She thought. But not Vethe. No, Vethe needs to scream. Vethe needs to make people hurt. Vethe needs to make the whole universe feel her pain. She glared after Marcurious. He couldn’t be trusted. Nobody here could be trusted. Dlek was the sanest p…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, Marcurious, you’re in for a rude awakening.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He walked away from the people, rolling his eyes. How could they call him a liar? Obviously they were delusional.
And then he had an idea.
Walking up to the throne, he bowed his head. “Your majesty, since you pulled me here, could you please verify that my world is called Andromeda? Because right now there are people threatening to k…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So it’s a culmination of a lot of things and now she’s on the verge of a temper tantrum 😅
poor Vethe…:((
Marcurious
“I’m sorry, but you’re wrong,” Marcurious called over his shoulder. “Absolutely wrong. You’re lying. I happen to hate liars,” he repeated what she had said earlier. “No matter what you do to me, I will s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium @rae
Sorry, guys, I just now saw this, KP is ridiculous with notifications lol 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I think my favorite part so far is at the birthday party, when the hobbits get a present from Bilbo, and then sneak out the back way to get another one 😂😂😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I read it once a few years ago when I was like 10…but I forgot so much of it it’s like I’ve never read it XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love it so far! The prose is beautiful, and the story is so good!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe seethed. “I’ve been to all twelve planets!” She shouted after him, “There is no Andromeda! There are no more planets! I come from no place!” She looked around for something to throw at him. “And how can I know that that isn’t a lie?”
She’s very stubborn and deeply mistrusting. To add to that, she’s been thrown…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“And what’s more,” he continued, “If I were lying, I would not be able to speak without my powers leaving me. My powers do not work unless I am telling the truth.”
- Load More
