@linus-smallprint
Active 4 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I WANT TO BURN THIS.
“Because,” Liv says. “You are going to use your powers to bring our parents back. Or else.” What powers?
“Or else what?” Jorryn challenges. Oh great. The last thing we need right now is for Jorryn to get cocky.
“Easy there, ‘spitfire’!” Gael mocks.
“It’s gonna be bad,” Liv assures us.
“You don’t know, do you?” Jorryn…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I never ever threw my writing away, no matter how bad it was….i have every single horrible story I ever wrote in a huge binder. I remember thinking the stories were good…and I recently read threw it again and wanted to burn it.
Another embarrasing scene for you:
. Jordan grabbed her arm again and yanked her over to him. He handed her…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If I can’t find it, my cringey writing will be lost forever 😱
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’ll turn up eventually…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can’t find it 😖 where could it be?? I know I didn’t destroy it in a fit of embarrassed rage 😢 where is it?? 😭😭😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
NnooooooOoooooo
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
WAIT! I remember more! When I was really little, I started writing basically a Green Ember rip-off. Total rip-off. I only wrote, like, a chapter. I think I gave up because I couldn’t figure out how one of the characters’ names was supposed to be spelled XD XD I actually remember frustratedly trying to figure out how to spell it in Nashvil…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
NO! Wait! I want to read them!! 🥺
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Part of me hopes I won’t be able to find it. I forgot to mention that I also illustrated it XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*cackles* You have NO idea, girl. Unfortunately for the amusement of everyone here, those have all burned long ago.
EXCEPT…
I used to be in a writing circle when I was little, and for the final assignment, I wrote…
PONTOON BOAT CATASTROPHE!!!
(((Extremely)) Loosely based on a true story)
I still have it, somewhere in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my gosh….lol I was reading it and I was like, oh it’s really good! and then I read this sentence:
I can’t tell you what Nahim’s face looked like because he never showed it to anyone.
And then I laughed.
sorry if that sounds mean…..
And now for the worst thing I have ever written:
“It worked!” Jorryn cries.…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello @jonas @highscribeofatherium @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @freedomwriter76 @smiley @rae @trailblazer @anyone-else
okay so on this topic we can laugh at the dumbest and cringiest things we’ve written. I have a lot of…interesting…things I wrote last year……*retches over the side of the bed because of how horrible it is*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
idk….two teeth on the bottom in the back. (not wisdom teeth)
I have teeth that are baby teeth, but there aren’t any adult teeth to replace them, so I was just gonna have baby teeth forever. But the dentist thought they were just gonna break apart someday so he pulled them….
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!! That sounds horrible!!!
4 hours later and I can actually feel my face and talk and eat food!!! YAY!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
okay! 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*cackles*
NO!! Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
YESS! AND THEN I SHALL LEAD A GREAT ARMY, AND ONE MY ONE, ALL WILL FALL BEFORE ME-
*cough cough* did I say all that out loud? 👀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
YOU ARE
THEA CHOSEN ONE!! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, look! You’ve passed 2,000 posts!
- Load More
