@linus-smallprint
Active 3 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
To go with the theme of making people cry today, this is Greyson and Gloria Anderson. They worked with the resistance. In fact, Greyson was one of the leaders. They were a very young couple and very sweet. They were captured after Gloria’s brother betrayed them. This is seconds before they are shot by the government solders.
 In one last act…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
*Snatches Tissue and smacks you with it* Everything is a weapon, and I am sad enough to make that true!
Oh good grief. You’re going to kill me.
lol. XD XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m going to die laughing, because in a really weird way that totally fits Eric!
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello! I don’t think I’ve met you before! Are you new, or am I blind? lol.
-
Andrew replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
why?
Because it seems to me like a bug waste of my time. Why do I want to be scared, being scared stinks, and nightmares are not fun. I already don’t get enough sleep I don’t need something to help me not to sleep.
Sorry about that, I was ranting…
-
Andrew replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Horror- Should be banned, canceled
Drama- Meh, it’s cute
Historical Fiction- Good, makes me think more
Folklore- Anything that has the word “Folk”, I’m in!
Humor- If one doesn’t like humor, they should be immediately defenestrated.
Tall tale- No one likes a liar, except the liar himself
Realistic Fiction- Meh, should be just drama
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
idk, I’d post it. I’ve thrown a few of dying characters on here. Plus, it’s more comic type art. I doubt it could offend anyone.
Ooo, I like your story idea! Sounds neat!
I can’t stand sci-fi creatures tho. lol. So personally, I could never write a book like that. 😉
What’d you think of the dance?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
GG
“No, no, no, he is the works of the Devil. Lord Quakers uses the powers of the Devil to his advantage, raising the dead. Which is he does a poor job, seeing how God almighty can do a much better job. Lord Quakers magic is an abomination and must be stopped. But alas, I’m too old for that. I wish that young man was here. But,…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
GG
“Settle down little one, I shall answer your questions in order. First, they know who I am, and know what I do. Second, I found them chasing a young pyromancer through the forest. I stopped them in their tracks with Jit,” GG scratched the chin of Jit, “Third, I don’t remember his name, hmmm, I don’t know… any who I am…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Andrew's profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Patrick, Starfish, and GG
The two knights open the door and the three looked at one another.
“I know you two! You little rascals! The last time I saw you two, you were chasing that young man into His forest.”
“Muhhuh?”
“No filthy mutt of an abomination! You are the work of the Devil! So, leave! And tell Lord Quackers that…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Granny Gallia
“I am Galliaxtrix Trumtrit, but you my call me Granny Gallia. I am a hermit and a druid of the Thunderwood Forests. These are my little friends,” she points to the two squirrels on her back, “This is Al, and this is Jit.” The two squirrels climbed up GG’s tall staff to the top. Then they jumped down onto Ruth,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m glad it does.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh I like your picture!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! It comes with practice. lol. Plus, I know the waltz they are dancing. (which, btw, it is a beautiful one!!!)
I can send you a video of my “models” preforming it if you want. I watched the video on repeat while drawing it so I had an idea of the motions happening directly before and after.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yup, no family at all.
Yes.
I’m glad that makes sense.
Ah, well that is the danger. Yes, they are one of the last remaining families. In fact, their dad and mom were the last couple married before the government shut everything down real hard.
Jonas and Ethan are not brother’s by blood. They were assigned to John…[Read more]
- Load More
