@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Lucian
“I’m not interesting.” Lucian pulled another apple out of his pocket and began polishing it with his sleeve. Onyx eyed it jealously. “But animals usually seem to like me anyways.” He watched the cat as it found a sunny spot to sit down. “What sort of cat is it? I haven’t seen one that big before.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
George
“No. But I’m on duty today and I told the others I didn’t want them around.” George motioned vaguely towards the boy’s feet. “My cat doesn’t like everyone. You must be nice or interesting.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Lucian
“…Hello,” he said quietly to the cat. He hesitated a long moment, wrestling with his own self-consciousness, then crouched down to pet it. The cat was friendly, and leaned into the strokes. Eventually it got bored though, and slunk out of his reach, but still hovered in the same area. He stood again and attempted to bru…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Sorry I have been so slow with roleplays lately
Jack
“Two. A brother and a sister.” He snapped the book shut with one hand and put it back on the shelf. “You?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I know. *hands you wrinkle cream*
HA
I also have not been to college because I am extremely academically burnt out, but I’m glad I seem like someone who possibly has. (Going to ignore the old person comment.)
Sorry I can’t be helpful. Wishing you luck on your academic endeavors 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Hey Power, off topic, but I have to say I appreciate every comment you make, because you usually add something hilarious to KP lore. Loops and I were looking through a few older pages and stumbled across one of your contributions, and I laughed pretty hard. 🤣 Thank you for being so chaotic and memorable.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@theducktator
I’m just taking community college classes right now before I apply to any other colleges (gotta get some basic classes out of my way), so I don’t have any advice. But it seems like Elishavet and Koshka know what they’re talking about. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Ah. You just want to be included. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
but i’m still an adult
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Moth
They entered the archery range and Moth recognized most of what he saw – or, at the very least, could guess what things were for.
The range stretched on and gave room for plenty of boys to practice shooting all at once. Arrows were already flying. A satisfying thwacking sound went off at regular intervals; the arrows…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
I’m left out! *sulks*
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
hello people. guess who’s barely alive.
I’ve come out of my coffin because I saw an art base challenge thing and… well… yes. I realize im a day or two late but oh well. art block hit me like a truck so ive been looking for things to break the spell.
honestly too tired to put a ton of effort into it, but here it is anyway…

me and julio…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 month ago
@esther-c Hey Esther! How are you doing? It’s been a while since I heard from you!
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? I know this is senior year, right? (That is so crazy. I remember when you were a freshman. I’m also a senior, but I was possibly going to graduate last year and didn’t.)
-
Yeah it’s senior year!!! AHHH
what are you thinking of doing after graduation!?-
Sorry, I didn’t see this message!
I’m not sure, maybe looking into colleges (probably online, nothing big). I’m considering going into some kind of ministry or non-profit work. I wasn’t planning on anything like that, but I kind of feel drawn to it right now.
How about you? How is your family doing?
-
-
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Tagging some old people:
Lol.
I do attend college! (Have graduated from a secular college and am now attending a Christian one) I’m not sure I can help with one that requires an interview, but I can try. Is there anything specific you are wondering about?
I will say….
Do you know what career or career field you are interested…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hellooooooo! Good to see you around! :-p
The themes, messages, character dynamics, the ✨plot✨, everything is starting to come together and becoming what I think Leon and Riker’s trilogy needs for their finale.
Good for you! I bet it’ll be satisfying to finally conclude everything and put the characters to rest, so to spe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Idk, tbh. I think my world has different kinds of foods that are normal but to u they are weird. I’ve eaten live squid before. I like eating live seafood. Is that crazy?
What about u? What’s the weirdest thing u’ve eaten?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
George opened the stall door. She gave the mare a strong series of pats, then brushed a hand along the mare’s side, making sure the animal knew where the human was at all times. Spooking a new horse was a surefire way to get kicked.
Onyx’s coat already shone, catching the same glow that lit the stall’s wood grain walls. Georg…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
This is my 6000th post.
- Load More
