@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Ellis
“Family…” Ellis chewed on his lip for a moment as his mind worked. “Are you in competition for your kingdom’s throne?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
Ari barely sounded intimidated. The prospect of another adventure must appeal to him. But if Ellis was right – and he must be – it was not right for Ari to get in trouble alone. His mysterious visitor might be harmless, but they might as easily be evil.
“Why do you wish to know if this intruder will look like you?” Mot…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth: *Wants to protect Ari*
Ari: *Is practically twice his height, and is older and tougher*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
He wasn’t sure what a mood was or why it would be damapened,
Me, constantly switching between formal ways of speaking and a more causal, modern way of speaking: I don’t know what I’m doingggg
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I also vote Reynen if you are looking for input, but they all seem cool :]
Jack
The academy library was located in one of the school building’s towers. It was huge, covering two entire floors. There were writing desks, window sill reading nooks, and, of course, books. Plenty of books.
Jack took his time admiring everything. He…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@koshka @whalekeeper
Ellis“I don’t know. It was dark.” There was a twinge of pain behind his eyes. He closed them for a moment. Ari’s questions were a bit annoying. Ellis was used to everyone at home already knowing about his gift. Explaining was going to start getting repetitive. “I saw it in a vision. About five minutes ago. Sorry to dampen the mood.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
He also fumbled to remove the battery from his beeping gadget… his medical device.
*flashbacks to growing up with a diabetic brother* You put those batteries back right now, child.
(is it his pump or his cgm?)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@koshka That sounds lovely. I woke up to some nice cool rain this morning so I get to work inside.
Also, I rolled dice to decide who was in Ellis’ vision and Ari was the lucky winner lol @whalekeeperEllis
So that’s what Moth had meant by spooking people with his eyes. Ellis squared his shoulders and forced the words out a bit quicker. “I sa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Ellis
The tips of Ellis’ pointed ears were red with embarrassment, but he bowed politely to Ari as they were introduced. He studied Ari’s face, unsure if he could trust his own memory. Was it him? It had to be. Better to trust his gut. He opened and closed his mouth a couple times before finally saying, “I need to warn you a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
A NeeDoh!!
Congratulations on this life-altering milestone. May your NeeDohed days ahead be bright and full of kneadable joy.
I have one of the pink Dream Drops, but I left it at home when I came to college… I think I know what I need to get when I go back. O.O
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
I remember this too… Ok, they were from when we were curating the Royal Rp Song List. Here’s his whole list as it stands now.
Wilhelm’s List
Constellations – The Oh Hellos
The New Song of Trumpkin and Come Further Up – Sarah Sparks
Blue Flower, Paradise, Wide Awake, Take This Slowly, and Shadows of the Dawn – Gray Havens…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
I just remembered you guys posted some of your character playlists (Ari and Wilhelm) and I haven’t listened to them yet. I forget where to find them and I figured you guys wouldn’t mind reposting them here?
@loopylin This is also your opportunity to send me more stuff
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I like the detail in that chart of Bryce talking to himself, because he really does “talk to himself”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I made these probably inaccurate charts because I’m too tired to actually write anything

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I shall look forward to the day it is done. 😌
- Load More
