-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
My poor violin. I can hear it weeping in the other room. 😉
Well, naming objects is fun, I think; I guess just never thought to give this one a name. Kate named one of our other ones, but not my favorite one that’s ‘mine’. 🙂 Maybe I should call it Thaine, what? He’s the MC in one of @kate-flournoy ‘s future books, and that book is called…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy what’s that supposed to mean? Is that some kind of veiled threat?! *freaks out*
Thanks for your vote, @Daeus. 🙂 I’m definitely considering that title.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh! Okay. That makes sense. 😛
…but they say when you’re acting in a play to pretend you’re really there to make it believable for your audience.
Yup, pretty true! @kate-flournoy would heartily agree.
Nothing like family members when you need help brainstorming. 😉 Is your WIP a fantasy? Jard sounds like a fantasy name. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy
Reckless? Hm…Reckless. Be careful what you do, Kate. 😛 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay
Yes, I’ve read The Hobbit. It is very good. Wasn’t it so funny? But so sweet and sad at Thorin and Bilbo’s last scene? Have you watched the movies, or read and watched TLotR? In some ways for both, the movies are better than the book, but over all the books are better. 😉 Not surprising, considering Tolkien wrote the books, and not the…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
I’d vote Reckless over Uncharted if that’s of any weight.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay oooooohhhh… I really like Reckless. Wow. I’ll have to mull over that one. Thanks so much! And thank your mom for me too. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy's profile was updated 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi @bluejay. Oh that’s right, you’re the forum doctor! Hm…yes, I remember those gavel-slamming episodes.
Well, I’ll try my best not to seriously harm anyone. :pYes, I did. I beat all of you. *satisfied smirk*
-
Emma Flournoy changed their profile picture 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *cringe* okay, okay, you have a point… don’t rub it in; I try my best. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh and @Rolena-Hatfield …did you really go tap dancing on London’s rooftops?! Like, real London roofs? Is that…a thing?! Was it fun?
And how old are you by the way?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh and @Rolena-Hatfield…did you really go tap dancing on London’s rooftops?! Like, real London roofs? Is that…a thing?! Was it fun?
And how old are you by the way?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh and @rolena-hatfield…did you really go tap dancing on London’s rooftops?! Like, real London roofs? Is that…a thing?! Was it fun?
And how old are you by the way?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Yup. Even yours. But everything I dislike about books isn’t necessarily major. You know that. It could be something as minor as…overused sentence structures… 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
As with all books, there were some things I didn’t like about it…
All books? *sniff* You… you mean… y-you mean even *sniffsniff* mine? *chin quivers, huge brown eyes widen and pool with tears*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Helloooo, @faithdk. 🙂 Yeah I know, there sure are a few musicians on here! Noooo…I’ve not read The Door Within trilogy…what’s it like?
@Hope YES! I finished Dreamlander this afternoon, and I cried a ton, but I liked it very much. The ending!!! As with all books, there were some things I didn’t like about it…but yes. It’s good. 😉
And The…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Helloooo, @faith-kindred. 🙂 Yeah I know, there sure are a few musicians on here! Noooo…I’ve not read The Door Within trilogy…what’s it like?
@Hope YES! I finished Dreamlander this afternoon, and I cried a ton, but I liked it very much. The ending!!! As with all books, there were some things I didn’t like about it…but yes. It’s good.…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I got a small plot point figured out. Not much, but it took me a while.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hmm, I think I’ll outline too.
- Load More
