-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Character = theme.
I’m also leaving this discussion before I get so confused I’m unfixable. Not to mention I have other stuff to do.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy I would call it not giving answers.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flouroy
Yeah, but I though you wanted this to be about the theme?!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Is what a younger sibling thing? Giving cryptic answers?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy… um… that the MC was reckless… In what way does that not describe Harold??? 😛 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hilarious. I’m just saying, don’t name it that unless it REALLY fits! Of course, you won’t. But it just sounds kind of odd…if you picked up a book named Reckless, what would you think. Hm?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hilarious. I’m just saying, don’t name it that unless it REALLY fits! Of course, you won’t. But it just sounds kind of odd…if you picked a book named Reckless, what would you think. Hm?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy is this a younger sibling thing? My brother does this to me all the time
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Soooooo… theeeeeennnnnn…???? Or do I need to ask you outright since you’re sitting directly across the room from me?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Soooooo… theeeeeennnnnn…???? Or do I need to ask you outright since you’re sitting directly across the room from me?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus
Probably meaning not to be too reckless about the title.Ha! I didn’t even think of that. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *crosses arms over chest and glares* Do I get an answer or do I not? *taps foot impatiently*

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Aremona. Emendora. Caltishane. Ormonden. Revelira. Cordona.
I sound like a gibberish machine. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Thank you very much, @kate-flournoy.
Not.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Okey-doke. Sounds interesting!
Yes. I know what it was like. It was just as wonderful in the movie as well, with the added benefit of sad music!
You should read TLotR. Seriously.
Well, good! I like books worth the read!I know. I won’t.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
*freaks out even more* And what’s that supposed to mean @Emma-Flournoy?! Enough with the cryptic answers, you’re starting to sound like the Garowai!!! 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Veiled threat? You know I can’t bluff, @kate-flournoy.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
You do whatever you want, Emma, but nothing could be sillier in my eyes than naming a musical instrument after someone like Thaine. 😛 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Probably meaning not to be too reckless about the title. I wouldn’t worry too much about that though. Take it from one who writes whole books recklessly.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
My poor violin. I can hear it weeping in the other room. 😉
Well, naming objects is fun, I think; I guess just never thought to give this one a name. Kate named one of our other ones, but not my favorite one that’s ‘mine’. 🙂 Maybe I should call it Thaine, what? He’s the MC in one of @kate-flournoy ‘s future books, and that book…[Read more] - Load More
