-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey Kate, no one got the quote at the end of my first post on this thread. (How do you do a frowny face emoji?)
So you can elucidate, if you like. 😉But @bluejay, you should have gotten that quote, considering what you’ve been reading recently! Look again and see if you can’t recognize it; at the end of my introductory…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!
Good to meet you too. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Jadamae ouch… *cringes*
*laughs hysterically*
*cringes again*
*stares at post*
*runs screaming from the room*
😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
bestistest
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay. Good. But I’ll try and be more careful not to do potentially confusing rush-posts. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Not take over.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@spradlin what’s the fourth wall???
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer hahaha! I’m sure they wouldn’t protest that… 😛
Well, I guess it would depend heavily on the child. When I was little I used to be scared of my own shadow, so I can imagine it being pretty terrifying for me, but I’ve always been the sensitive/dramatic/over-imaginative one in my family. I don’t think any of my other siblings would…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield this gibberish machine doesn’t require payment. 😉 I love Corida… maybe you could build off that if it doesn’t sound sufficiently rolling. Coridania? Corrian? Coridesh? Corimdalinae? 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope it’s a sister thing. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Uun (as in Uno)
Quite possibly there is something witty behind the name, but I’m afraid it just came to me randomly without the wit.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh, that sounds really neat!
Thanks for the recommendation! -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Uunlandria
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy absolutely. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Confused? Why? Hahaha. Okay, bye! (and I don’t make it habit of not answering Kate, no. 😉 If she wants to know something, she can generally convince you to tell it. I should know.)
I’m sorry. I know you’ll think it through well.
Am I forgiven? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Harold embodies the theme… *sigh* I give up for now. I’m too tired to argue. But rest assured I shall most certainly think whatever title I choose through very carefully.
@Daeus it must be. Little siblings do seem to be quite adept at that. 😛
And yes. Don’t waste your time here; we’ll figure it out. 😉 Somehow. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Harold embodies the theme… *sigh* I give up for now. I’m too tired to argue. But rest assured I shall most certainly think whatever title I choose through very carefully.
@Daeus it must be. Little siblings do seem to be quite adept at that. 😛
- Load More
