-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be starting soon @overcomer. I’ve got about 2/3 of it plotted out and now I just need to do research really.
And use the editing quote all you want. I think I’ll be coming back to it myself.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Honestly @overcomer, I just pull the most random things out of my head for dragon inspiration. I end up getting pretty original ‘looks’ that way though— dragons with feathery wings, and plumes on top of their heads, and very large, oblong eyes fringed with feathers instead of scales… I also read a fair bit of Norse/Celtic/Scottish mythology,…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
D)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
P)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus AAAAACKKKK!!! Nevermind, you can’t have him!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Sign spinner.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*blinks penitently* Well… what do you want him for?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
These authors. I can’t understand them. Never share a thing. *Sad shake of the head*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey! Why? You can’t have him! He’s the reader favorite! My book would never be the same!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
That’s terrible. Lend me your comic relief till he recovers consciousness.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hehehee… nope, they’re still trying to get away after they got captured during the ambush. And my comic relief got knocked out in the process, so it’s slow going right now. 835 words edited.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
1,143 edited. Did anybody get ambushed this time Kate?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy You’re it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’ll be ready when you come back. Just tag me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Give me a moment here actually. I’ll be back in 10 or so.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Let’s see here now, are we on @kate-flournoy @bluejay?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
7 states have the cardinal as their state bird. I can’t say why for sure, but they certainly are nice birds.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Say, does anybody ever write in the morning besides me? ‘Cause I’m at this from 10:45ish to 11:45ish pretty much every day.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay yes. It is quite pretty. 😀
- Load More
