-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Legendary Shield
A Shield And The Nation -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey @anyone, if you happen to want to do any writing now, I’ll be doing some editing for about 45min or so.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
@Sarah-h *nods approvingly* excellent choice, my dear. 😉 His kind of character is always at the same time both very funny and somehow very sweet, without meaning to be. The kind who joke about everything just for the sake of laughter, and whose outlook on life is so amazingly positive it’s almost impossible to bring them down.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*chokes* Sure @Daeus, thanks. I’ll keep that in mind. What a revolutionary trick. It’s like I’m breaking unbroken ground here… I’m not used to living so dangerously. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I happen to be an expert on yelling. I’ll give let you in on my super secret trick. Do it loudly.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Videos @Daeus? *perks up* Cool… where am I going to get the actors? 😛 😉 Seriously though, that would be fun.
Okay, guess I better start polishing up my yelling skills.
-
Daeus replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Easy solution. Just record videos of yourself going into the back stories of you side characters. You could probably sell those for more than books and they would take 1/50hth of the time.
As for fans, just yell loud. If pay attention, they’ll keep paying attention. Signed and sealed.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope I know! *sniff* All the backstories of all my different characters are so complex and amazing (‘scuse me while I pat myself on the back) and yet good writing compels me to ignore them.
*sigh*
Oh well. Maybe one day I can turn all the backstories into books of their own. 😉 Fans would love that, don’t you think?
*gulp* Assuming I have any fans… 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus root beer, please. However romantically medieval ale may be, I don’t find it appealing at all. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think its root beer, but ale would do too.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus what… is that?!?? It looks like tankards of ale. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus got sick of cookies, did you?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hmm, eight. *Glares at eight diabolically. Starts shooting cheeseballs at it.* Kate, I’ve simply got too much cheese. *fatalistic sigh*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus ha! You didn’t think I wasn’t going to see this through!? 😉
Hm, worst chapter? Uh… probably eight. Nothing particularly wrong with it, it just wasn’t as full or unique as the others. Except the ending, which is perfect.
Oh, and also the ending of chapter ten was a bit rushed. I forgot to mention that. It wasn’t as coherent— all…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Really? *Supper duper duper diabolical laugh* *eats more cheese* I think I’ll take you up on that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Btw, which chapter do you think was the worst?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus wow, impressive. I’ll read it for you again when you’re done.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Edited 1,863. Working on TATHOF now. Not sure why I blew through it so fast, but I was mainly doing speeches which didn’t need much fixing except for interruptions to show reactions and strengthen emotion.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Never mind, I don’t actually. *Another diabolical laugh*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Urg, well, I edited 916, but I gotta take a break. Be back soon.
- Load More
