-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus I got 1,545 edited. How’d it go for you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Okay!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Right on! I mean, write on. I mean, I’m on. Yep, till 9.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’m writing now and will be till nine, barring unforeseen obstructions. Tag me whenever you want to start.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Aella YES. I am constantly impressed by how politely people on this forum disagree with each other. Just a shout out to all you awesome people— I really appreciate the courtesy and consideration you show in everything, especially disagreement. People these days have forgotten how to disagree politely, and it is so refreshing to see people…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Idea, Ghosts, and Time Restrictions in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey, this sounds good @Adry_Grace! I haven’t any genius ideas about not knowing he’s a ghost and all that, but I do have a suggestion on the time thing.
Actually, more like a reference.
To the only ghost story I ever read.
The best of its genre.
The only ghost story that ever inspired and impacted me in a positive way.
The only ghost story I…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Novel Idea, Ghosts, and Time Restrictions in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
For the bonus question, my guess would be they are restricted by time because that one verse about that angel in one of the major prophets that wasn’t able to do something because he was busy fighting the king of Persia or something like that. Yeah. That verse.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Delicious. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey! Wow! You got more than me again @Daeus! You’re getting fast! 😛 I got 1,100 edited.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
1,401 edited. How’d you do, Kate?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Oh, now you tell me. I might try starting early too then. Won’t happen regularly, but every now and then.
Till nine *grim set face*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yup. Let’s go. Till nine? (Btw, I usually start writing around seven thirty every night, so unless something upsets the schedule that’s always when I start being available. Just Fyi).
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Howdy @kate-flournoy. You writing tonight?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay take this opportunity to get a notebook and record writerly observations about your surroundings. Never know what you might learn that way. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh, I’m sorry @bluejay. Keep an eye out for the good in this. We’ll be waiting for you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@timothy-young I assume you mean your profile picture. Just go to your account and click profile > change profile picture.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey Timothy! I got started in writing because I was assigned to write a short story in 9th grade. That’s just the year for things I guess. My writing was also corrupted by Henty. Still like him though, just from a distance.
That’s cool you live in Africa. You’ll have to tell us about that sometime.
Btw, you can find anybody’s tag by clicking on…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Timothy-Young thrice welcome!!! We’re always glad to get new nut-cases here on this forum. Are you a nut-case? If you aren’t, you soon will be. *evil laugh* 😉
What do you write?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 4 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Great! I’ll probably be sending it in two batches since I still have a tiny bit of editing to finish with the second half. Just let me know what format you want it in and I can go ahead and send it. Oh, and I don’t think I have your email address. The safest way to get that to me would just be to contact me through my contact forum here.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey, that’s cool @Daeus! 😀
- Load More
