-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I just copy-and-pasted the YouTube link; I didn’t know it would actually put the video there, I was just aiming for the link. Do you know how to copy and paste?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Haha! Somebody already beat you to it. Somewhere earlier in this thread. Great clip.
It’s been a while since I tried to post a video, but I think I remember you have to click the “img” button and then insert the link. I might be mistaken about that though.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay Oh!! Sorry… :/ I was going to say, we’re close in age to each other; but never mind.
I still like you. 🙂@Kate-Flournoy
Ha. Ha. Ha. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy ha, yes. I’ve noticed that as well. Which is why I prefer *asterisks* Un-apologetically.
*wink*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I have to leave now. I got 600 words written and I’m very happy with them.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Yo @bluejay! Yep, it’s me. Hi again. 🙂
But I’m never really far off, even if I don’t post…I’m always…stalking…y’all . *creepy bell music*🙂 (I wish the winking emoji didn’t look worried. Does anyone else think it looks worried or apologetic, not mischievous?) 😉
By the way, how old are you again? 16, correct?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay and friends. *Waddles in* I’ll join you. Till nine, though I might have to drop out for a bit and then come back. We’ll see.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, just wanted to say I’ll be writing for a bit here in case anyone wants to join.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP, @ClaireC! It’s always great to get a newcomer here. What genre do you write?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@ClaireC Yes, we actually have two Aussie’s on here that I know of: @Anna-Brie and @Bluejay.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Glad to have you on.
-
Emma Flournoy's profile was updated 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Aggg! Yes, Retribution will break your heart, but that one is my favorite. Because…well, I’m sure you know why. TOO SWEET!!!!!
I read your 4th of July Hornblower fan-fic on your blog—you capture their personalities so well!! And that last line was perfect—“And now my other present for you—none of this is your fault.”…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay nothing wrong with that. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay hey, that’s pretty good!
And yes. Time zones are… awesome. *grimace*
My computer is having some problems, and it looks like the internet’s about to go out, so I mightn’t catch any reply… so sorry. 🙁 Thanks for writing with me! It’s been too long since you and I did one together. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay tonight went exceptionally well. I edited 2,420 words. What did you get?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay I am. Hope I’m not too late. I can go till nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Writefury I know, I was so sad to miss Archie in that one. 🙁
And I feel I should mention that Mutiny (or is it Retribution?) also has some very suggestive moments between two minor characters. Classic scenario of pretty woman gets captured, decides to seduce her captor to get what she wants. It was very minor and very easily skipped, but be on…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Element and Weather stones in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 2 months ago
@C-C-Lane got it. 😉
I think that’s a fantastic idea though. Very cool!
- Load More
