-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay What!?!? You mean houses aren’t for running in? That’s too bad. And I feel fine, by the way.
@kate-flournoy @draggon-snapper I knocked out maybe ten or so editing points I wanted to get done.
Kate, did you get to write the scene you were waiting for?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay guys, I got 654. What about you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Aw, it doesn’t sound bad. That actually really inspires me. Thank you. 😀 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper nope. Hop in.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Is it too late to join, my friends? @daeus @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus *ducks flying glass and sizzling wires* I’m with you. If you still exist after that. 😛 I might have to stop early. We’ll see.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, I’m ready to write now. *Let’s out a yippee and charges into computer*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ah!! I understand now. I didn’t know in your first post that you meant click the link BUTTON—I thought you meant the actual link.
Thanks—I’ve got it now! -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
No, @Bluejay, that’s not what I meant (I posted my ‘um, no’ comment before I saw your next one, btw—it WASN’T directed at you. 😉 )—I meant, like my attempt. Which failed. The link in that post was supposed to say ‘this’. What did I do??
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ha! A family pass. Very good to know. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ummm…NO. Let’s see…
No. What did I do.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fantasy books in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus… my procedure? *coughcough* You’re asking me for a procedure. Oookay.
Honestly, I don’t have one. 😛 I have only one world, and though it is insanely complicated and intricate it has become so with four years of thinking and dreaming and wondering. Because I followed no procedure. I just unleashed my imagination and let it run wild.…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy lol, you’re fine! You have a family pass.
-
Emma Flournoy's profile was updated 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I don’t have time to do the book club, but if you want my vote (even if it won’t count. 😉 ), I’d say The Hobbit or Little Women. You’re right, @Dragon-Snapper, Little Women is really long, but it is GREAT, as I remember from when I first read it. The version we have is Little Women and Good Wives—the sequel—though; so I’m not…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Blue-Jay
I don’t have time to do the book club, but if you want my vote (even if it won’t count. 😉 ), I’d say The Hobbit or Little Women. You’re right, @Dragon-Snapper, Little Women is really long, but it is GREAT, as I remember from when I first read it. The version we have is Little Women and Good Wives—the sequel—though; so I’m not…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
To tell you the truth, @Dragon-Snapper, I don’t write. (Hopefully that doesn’t mean I should be kicked off KP, @Daeus. 😉 It was very friendly of y’all to accept me in the first place.)
If you want to know what I’m doing here then, you can see my (rather too long, in retrospect) introductory posts here.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Wow! You guys respond quickly! @lightningmouse, you hit one of the main points why I write. To write what doesn’t exist. Sure, I’m probably not writing about a story with cyberpunk technology, but if something doesn’t exist, it needs to me made.
I heard it once said, “If there a book you want to read, and it hasn’t been written yet, write it.”…[Read more] - Load More
