-
Daeus replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Sure. That’s fine. I doubt it will still look like a body though 🙁
-
Snapper replied to the topic Help With Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ah! @Hannah-c
I’m glad that worked out…Synopses are the worst thing in the world!!! So boring…
And BTW, the description makes me want to read it already. Actually, you just gave me an idea for a story! *flies off to brainstorm* -
Snapper replied to the topic Help With Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@hannah-c
I’m warning you; I’m about to be brutally honest and contrary to everything everyone else has said.
This is not a synopsis. Synopsis-es are supposed to be one to two full pages long and are a general picture of what happens in the story including major scenes and major plot lines. They are meant to be sent to an editor or publisher to…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Help With Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@hannah-c Yeah, I do like it. You really got to the heart of the character in just a few words. That’s fantastic. One place I might want a little more information is on the trials she faces. What type or trials are they? Also, in the last line, you may be spelling out your theme a little too clearly. I think it might be better to phrase it more…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Idea – Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
This poem describes my life…lightbulb!
@bluejay -
Daeus replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Love the poem Greta.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Alright @bluejay. I’m finally getting to this now. First of all, the visual is amazing. I don’t know if you noticed this, but it doesn’t only just look like a cross, but it looks like a body on a cross. That’s pretty impressive.
As far as the poetry itself, there were some things that were done really well and some things that needed to become…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey everyone. I can’t find a free ebook version, but if you really want to you can read it free online. Your best option if you want it free is to reserve it from the library. If you have an e-reader, you can reserve the ebook copy which should get to you within the week. If you’ve never reserved an ebook, it’s very easy and you don’t have to go…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey @Daeus, that’s definitely not time wasted. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey @dragon-snapper, that’s still millions of times better than nothing.
I actually didn’t edit like I had thought I would earlier this day, but I was outside earlier and started doing some serious brainstorming about my fantasy world and I spent all this time writing my thoughts down.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey @draggon-snapper, that’s still millions of times better than nothing.
I actually didn’t edit like I had thought I would earlier this day, but I was outside earlier and started doing some serious brainstorming about my fantasy world and I spent all this time writing my thoughts down.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey, that’s not bad @Dragon-Snapper. I got 759. What about you, @Bluejay, @Daeus?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
My friends, the time has come for me to retire. Farewell. I have written a grand total of 157 words. Excellent, I know. I shall do better next time. *flies off into the night*
-
Snapper replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
I love coming up with names! What I usually do is take randomly long words from the dictionary and take out random letters from them. I.E. Peradventure would make Paventra. @aella
-
Snapper replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
I love coming up with names! What I usually do is take randomly long words from the dictionary and take out random letters from them. I.E. Peradventure would make Paventra. @aelle
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HOBBIT!!!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Hobbit wins!!!! @bluejay. So, when do we start?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dragon wins!!!! @bluejay. So, when do we start?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I am exploring new territory today.
- Load More
