-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Alrighty! 😀 I won’t be there at ten, but I trust you will have good writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @winter-rose @bluejay @anyone-else
Does anyone want to right? -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Yes, Christmas is a lot easier to say and to remember than December 17…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay I think so.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay, Oh, it looked like it. At least, not now, but for a few days. Must be someone else. I never really kept tabs on Disney.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I think everybody who has a face avatar displays their own face, except bluejay who has a Frozen character and Jackson Graham who has Aragorn. Kate’s a creepy little dragon hugging a bottle of tabasco sauce , Sarah-h is a bird, Hannah-c is a cowboy/cowgirl boot, etc…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I looked that up, and I can’t remember what the details were, but I seem to remember concluding that the movie was accurate, but could be very easily mistaken as inaccurate. It might have had something to do with two different votes for two different things, but I really can’t remember for sure.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Write a short story about dancing trees. (that’s the best I could come up with):)
-
Kate Flournoy and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 10 years ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Yeah, the real thing’s way cooler, but as far as actual scene mastery, I have to side with my animated friends.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@bluejay Bashaw, nothing of the sort. Despite their young target audience, I frankly admire much of the storytelling. I’ll even put my life on the line and say that I like the lord of the beans movie even better than the lord of the rings ones.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I personally can’t stand romances…for me, it would not make a very good movie. 🙁
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I personally can’t stand romances…for me, it would not make a very good movie. :C
-
Daeus replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Entirely beyond my capacity to predict. Way too many factors, most ones we wouldn’t even think of. If you’re writing for, 2290 though, my best idea would be to have a global collapse, and rising dictators, though not an all out dystopia, and then have things improve from there and then have 2290 be when things are starting to dip back down again.…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yes, agreed. It would be a mistake to put Rey and Fin together. Not that it would be bad necessarily, but there’s just no reason to.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
*snicker snicker snicker*
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 10 years ago
Hey people— @BlueJay, @corissa-maiden-of-praise, @christi-eaton, @anne-of-lothlorien, and anyone else who may tag me—just wanted to let you know, I’m not ignoring your tags. I’ve seen them, but we’re on vacation, and with not much wi-fi time; so it’ll probably be about a week before I get back to what you tagged me for.
But I’m not ignoring…[Read more]-
@emma-flournoy I have no idea if you’ll see this, but that’s okay. 🙂 Hope you are having a great time away. 😀
-
@bluejay We are, thanks. 🙂
-
@emma-flournoy WELCOME BACK! I missed you. 🙂
-
Aww, thanks @BlueJay. *hugs you*
-
Oh, and I’ll be replying to your e-mail sometime soon—hopefully tomorrow or the next day.
@BlueJay -
*hugs you too* Oh goody. I look forward to it. 🙂
Hey, I know you don’t 100% write, but you any good with beta reading?
@emma-flournoy
-
-
-
-
-
@bluejay
Yyyyyus…in fact, that’s what I do for Kate’s book. I (since you asked!) do think I’m a pretty good beta-reader; pretty tough, but I think that’s good, for someone really wanting feedback. I’m not trying to brag, you understand… :/Why?
-
I have a 15 page story that I’m giving a few people for critiquing and so I thought you might be interested…?
And I understand about not bragging when you are trying to tell someone that you can do it well. 🙂 @emma-flournoy-
*happy nod* (happy that you’d consider me!)
Since it’s not very long I should have time, but I’m gonna ask Mom, and get back with you about it tomorrow. All good?
🙂-
That’s fine. 🙂 I’ll wait. And FYI you don’t need to tag me for me to receive and email notification. When we post here, it just let’s me know. But let’s make sure. I’m not going to tag you, do you get a notification…?
-
Huh. That’s helpful. I did not know that. (Obviously.)
Yes, I did get a notification—it’s doing that ’cause we’re having our own conversation, or why? -
I think it is something to do with the fact that we are under your profile. So maybe it is linking that with your email. I don’t know. But there you have it folks… 🙂
-
-
-
-
Good to know. 🙂
Okay, Mom said that’s fine, so you can e-mail me the document I guess, and I’ll ask you more about the beta-reading in replying to the e-mail.
-
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Howdy Charis. Welcome, welcome, and welcome (to the bestistest place on the internet, that is). We actually rarely talk just about a certain genre, but maybe if you want to go start a thread on one, that could be cool. If you talk on here for a bit, you’ll soon come to see what we talk about.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Yep! All one book!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer It’s under the name D.G. Snapper, and is called The Awareness of Grace.
- Load More
