-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
And then, there’s lot’s of variance even within types and personality things that belong only to an individual.
Oh, certainly. And that’s good.But there is one thing that will absolutely break me. That is a touch of love in the midst of absolute darkness and despair — an undying faith in the truth in such circumstances — hope where i…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer @anyone-else Though a bit late, I’m going till nine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy Well, first of all, I am a guy. That counts for probably half of it. And then, there’s lot’s of variance even within types and personality things that belong only to an individual. For instance, many people cry over the red fern grows. I didn’t even come close to close to close. Pet’s just don’t connect with me. I dread the idea of…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Hello and welcome, @Rebelutoinary!
Where do you live now? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oh and @Bluejay, most certainly, do post the video link when you can. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Not that I’m really the one to say that, but when the idea somehow popped into my head without any context, my immediate reaction was “wow, how did I not guess that before?”
You mean before we were talking about it on here, @Daeus, right? Huh. Well, being an ENFJ yourself, it would make sense for you to recognize others. 🙂
Oh, I thought of somet…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of the Pen, @Rebelutoinary! *flourishing bow* Much pleased we are to be making your acquaintance.
And— and— I GOT THE REFERENCE IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE :O :O :O XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of the Pen, @Rebelutionary! *flourishing bow* Much pleased we are to be making your acquaintance.
And— and— I GOT THE REFERENCE IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE :O :O :O XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@rebelutoinary Hi! I like that, ‘rebelutionary’…is that a mix of rebel and revolutionary at the same time? It’s cool!
I love hiking too! Granted, we probably live in different states, but I love it anyway. And adventure, well, I’m sure that you won’t find anyone looking for adventures west of Bree, but, it would be very good for me to come…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@rebelutionary Hi! I like that, ‘rebelutionary’…is that a mix of rebel and revolutionary at the same time? It’s cool!
I love hiking too! Granted, we probably live in different states, but I love it anyway. And adventure, well, I’m sure that you won’t find anyone looking for adventures west of Bree, but, it would be very good for me to come…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@julia-r Hmm, I don’t think that fits him right.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy Yeah, you definitely seem like an ENFJ to me. Not that I’m really the one to say that, but when the idea somehow popped into my head without any context, my immediate reaction was “wow, how did I not guess that before?”
-
Daeus replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Hi Sara,
Sounds like you certainly have an adventuresome life. Glad to meet you.
And I too welcome you to the bestistest place on the internet. because — it is.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
This is funny because it just struck me a few days ago that you acted very ENFJ.
@Daeus Funny that Kate said I was predominantly ISFJ? Weeelll…she said that, not I. 😉 I’ve taken the test several times because it kept turning out different, and it’s turned out ENFJ, ISFJ, INFJ, and ESFJ. (!) The only one that ever turned out the same twice was…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
But ENFJs are supposed to be the shyest/quietest of the extroverts, so even if they’re highly extroverted they can still be mistaken for introverts.
Oh, are we? Well, now that I think of it, I believe I read that somewhere before. Anyways, it sounds right.
Now the funny thing is that people sometimes drain me, but it’s not r…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now while I’m not an INFP myself, it does seem to me that their concern for harmony is more personal — they want people to be at harmony primarily because that’s just the way it should be.
@Daeus spot on. You said it.
The biggest giveaway for an extrovert is that you get energetic around people.
Ha! I never had any doubts as to whether or no…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now while I’m not an INFP myself, it does seem to me that their concern for harmony is more personal — they want people to be at harmony primarily because that’s just the way it should be.
@Daeus spot on. You said it.
The biggest giveaway for an extrovert is that you get energetic around people.
Ha! I never had any doubts as to wheth…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay Ah, sorry, I was just shutting down. Sorry!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy This is funny because it just struck me a few days ago that you acted very ENFJ. I can see the ISFJ too. I agree with you that ENFJs are also very concerned about harmony, smoothing over conflict, and nurturing people’s inner selves. I had a discussion a while back in which another ENFJ and I agreed that this was one of our biggest…[Read more]
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 10 years ago
- Load More
