-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Yay, here we are again!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
And I’m back again, if anyone’s up for writing. @winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @bluejay @jess @anyone else
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Good job! I keep losing track of when I start writing with someone then ending, but I do know that in all today I’ve written 3500 or so words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Great! Set Sail!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer
I’m here again. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose
Gotcha–I think I take a break as well, then come back. I wrote approximately 1500 words and reached the next chapter. I’ll be back in a bit. Tag me when you come back, please. 😀 See you soon! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Still writing away. Let’s go! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer @daeus @kate-flournoy @anyone else
Are any of you writing as of now? -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Thanks, everyone!
In answer to your question, @kate-flournoy, I have no idea as of yet. 😀 I’m hoping for it to be another 7 or 8 chapters, depending on the flow of things–I also have a prologue and will have a epilogue– I’m not sure as of yet, because I’ve never completed a novel before; this is my second attempt, and it is going much much…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Oh, and the tags (@Rebelutoinary, etc.) are not always the names under the avatars— mine is, but not everyone’s like that. Sarah Hoven is @Sarah-h, Rolena is @Rolena-Hatfield (punctuation is important) and Julia is @Julia-R, and so on. If you click on the person’s avatar it’ll take you to their page, where there tag is listed right below/beside…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@Rebelutoinary… um… @Daeus was. *huge grin*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yup. ISFJ. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yup @Kate-Flournoy. The difference between J and P, I guess.
Did you re-rehearse it afterwards millions of times in preparation for a similar situation in the future?
@Daeus Kinda; more like resaid it a million times afterwards with how I wish I’d said it, and berated myself for not having been calmer. 😛@Bluejay Yeah, that sounds right. I’ve…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yup @Kate-Flournoy. The difference between J and P, I guess.
Did you re-rehearse it afterwards millions of times in preparation for a similar situation in the future?
@Daeus Kinda; more like resaid it a million times afterwards with how I wish I’d said it, and berated myself for not having been calmer. 😛@Bluejay Yeah, that sounds right. I’ve…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
O.O you guys rehearse speeches @Daeus @Emma-Flournoy??? That’s… awful. 😛 I have imaginary conversations but I never consciously rehearse anything. XD
I suppose that’s because J types like to come prepared and Ps just like to deal with it when it happens. More power to ya. 😉@Bluejay that sounds about right. 😀
Since we’re talking about…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy No, by manipulating by influence, I meant trying to steer people where you wanted them to go, set the tone you wanted — basically control a situation without seeming controlling.
Ha! You rehearsed a speech? That’s so ENFJ. Did you re-rehearse it afterwards millions of times in preparation for a similar situation in the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper lovely! So happy for you! How long d’you think the story will end up being?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@aella Sorry, mis-tagged you in previous post.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well, everyone, another milestone…
I have reached page 100 in my story. 11 point Time New Roman font, which is something to cheer about. YAY! I reached that mark within the course of three and a half months.
@overcomer @bluejay @kate-flournoy @spradlin @hope @jess @gretald @ingridrd @alia @daeus @Hannah-krynicki @corissa-maiden-of-praise @winter-…[Read more] - Load More
